All tied up

I wandered into the bar, angry and tired. I really needed a drink. My best friend? How could she do this to me? And him? I really thought he'd loved me. No, a drink wasn't all I was looking for tonight, I was needing someone to fuck, anyone. I just wanted to feel something other than the pain which was surging through my chest.

About six shots later I was so pissed I could barley stand, the tiredness didn't help, I could barley keep my eyes open and everything was blurted. A man came up to me. Perfect.

"You look completely hammered love" he said with a smirk. I looked at him. Well, as much as I could make out. He had dark shoulder lengh hair and Sharp blue eyes. He was too old for me but still pretty fit. Just what I needed.

"That's because I am" I whispered with a giggle.

"Hey, two beers over here" he called to the bartender before turning to me with a smile on his face.

"This is your last one, then your coming with me" he said in a husky voice.

"Yes sir" I said with a wink. Good, he was up for it. We finished our beers then I let him lead me out of the pub, I nearly stumbled over about five chairs on the way.

We got into his car, he turned on the engine then looked at me.

"Your place or mine?" He said with a smirk.

"Mine please, ill show you the way" I slurred. When we got back to my flat he opened the door for me and I led him through to my room by pulling on his t-shirt.

When we got to my room he slammed me up against the wall. Hard. It hurt my back a little but I ignored it as he began to kiss me. He tasted of beer and cigerettes. He kissed me roughly while his hand slipped up my bra.

He sqoze my breast and I pulled him closer to me so he every part of his body was pressed up against me. His eyes slowly edged over to the bed, taking the hint I pushed him off me with both hands and walked over to the bed. The moment I was lying on my back he practically jumped on me.

He began kissing down my neck while rubbing his hands over my body. Just as he got my top off, my phone rang. I went to pick it up when suddenly he grabbed my hand.

"Turn it off" he growled at me. I did as he said but his aggression didn't concern me, I was still too drunk to notice. My elbow hit something as he took my bra off. Suddenly my cd player turned on and started playing my shania twain cd, full blast.

I let out a little giggle, i'd hit the cd player remot with my elbow. The man ignored it and carried on taking my clothes off. I listened to the song as he did so. I mouthed the words as they played. 

"It's in the way you are with me, it's in the way you hold me" the player sang out. 

"The way you show me just what loves, made of. It's in the way we make love" It carried on as he kissed down my body. 

"Oh how I adore you, like no one before you" I mouthed as he started taking off my jeans. 

"I love you just the way you are" I carried on as he took off my thong. Then his mouth crashed down on mine as the last few lines of the song rang out. We stopped kissing to catch our breaths as the next song began. I loved this one! 

"Together, midnight in summer, the air so much warmer" the song begun as we started kissing again. 

"I wont leave you lonely, tonight. I want you to hold me, all night" I listened as he again started kissing down my neck, I ripped off his clothes.  

"Je t'aime beaucoup mon amoour, you are the one I adore" sag out. 

He pressed himself against me. Then just like that, he entered me, he grunted as he worked fast. He got deeper and deeper, causing me to moan. I couldn't even concentrate on the song anymore. Our breaths came heavier as he pushed deeper inside me. It was getting really good, then all too quickly, he came. 

I gave a small sigh, well it's not like it mattered it was just a distraction. I expected him to leave straight away but he sat there panting. I sat crossed legged on the bed and listened to the next song. It was Gona getcha good. 

"Don't want cha for a weekend, don't want cha for a night, I'm only interested if I can have you for life" The cd sang, which I found funny since i'd just had a one night stand. I listened again before joining back in with the singing. 

"I'm gona getcha while I got you in sight, i'm gona getcha if it takes all night" I sang. 

"You can betcha by the time I say go, you'll never say no" I sang then looked over to see the man just watching me with a blank expression, I stopped for a moment then started singing again. 

"Just like I should, i'll getcha good"

The man got up off the bed suddenly. He walked to my bedroom door then looked at me. 

"I'll be back in a minute" he said.

"Um. ok" I said confused. Why was he staying??? 

The next song started and I began to sing along, alone in my room. I got up and paced the room while singing along before heading back to my bed and sitting down again. 

"I don't need a shrink to tell me what to think, there ain't no missing link, in my love life" I sang 

"Its alright, I ain't that up tight" I sang, dancing a little. I heard the front door open, meaning the man was back. 

"I'm holding on, I'm feeling strong baby your the one for all my life" I sang as he entered the room. I didn't look up, which is why I didn't notice the items of which he held in his hands. He got on top of me so I couldn't move. Alarmed, I looked up at him. 

"I'm sick of your wailing" he said. How rude! how dare he mock my singing! Just then he reached up and I noticed the cloth in his hand, I screamed as he tried to gag me. I bit him hard on the thumb which only caused him to slap me across the face before gagging me. 

He reached round for the rope he had brought in with him. First he tied my hands together, then tied them to the bedpost above my head, then he tied my feet together. I tried to wriggle away as he did so but it only made him more agressive. 

"I'm holding on to love to save my life" I heard the cd player sing out. Then I realised, all these songs were about love, how depressing when you'd just found out your boyfriend was cheating on you for your whole relationship, with your best friend. 

Wait. Did I really just say that? did I really just say that was depressing, when i'm being tied up in my own home by a stranger. Wow, I really am messed up! Once he was done he sat back and looked at me. There were tears in my eyes from the harsh slap. 

I listened to the end of the song, the last few words stuck in my mind. "Save me, save me, save me, save my life". How ironic. If this had been me watching a girl in a movie, i'd have laughed at that, but it wasn't. It was me and it was real.