Chapter 1

Im not sure how im supposed to fraise this so ill just say ... the Characters in this story that were in the twilight saga novels and anything to do with the previous twilight novels belong to stephanie meyer! Please do not copy the idea in which i chose the characters of the twilight saga to take part in, in this story. :) Thanx and i hope you enjoy-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's P.O.V

     I looked up into the mirror, my hair was pulled back and my once full of life eyes held nothing in them, I learneed how to control the emotions on my face once I relized how much I had been effecting charlie by looking so broken all the time.

Thats when i decided to cut my emotions off, at least make it look like that anyway. It was easier this way ever since....Edward.. left I just couldnt let people see what it was doing to me, espessially when I see the look in my fathers eyes, like he failed me by not protecting me from this.

With a sigh I looked down at my watch and relized it was time to get going to school. With one last look in the mirror at my face I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. When I reached the empty kitchen and relized that charlie had already left I sighed in relief, happy that i didnt have to make useless small talk. I looked at the kitchen deciding wheather or not I should grab some breakfast,but my  stomach wasn't really up to it today at all, so I grabbed my car keys, locked the door, and headed to school, putting a start to another very long day.

.........................................................

Once at school I pulled into a parking space at the back, away from everyone to just take a breath and clear my head, before i walked into the school and pretended to be alright, like I have been for the past 6 months.

When i first became almost emotionless my freinds knew something was up still, but not wanting them to remember ...Edward leaving me and the way I broke down when he did, I would smile and tell them I was fine and just join in on the conversation acting like I was ingrossed in a topic I usually rarely even cared about.

They were a little suspicious at first but eventually, I guess they just didnt think i was any diffrent then before, after all I have been told memories fade... in most cases, however I have not been fortunate enough to experiance this yet. I remember everything that happened and everything he said before he left me ,and he was wrong because I have no distractions and I have no memory loss just ... pain and loss , hidden deep down where nobody will ever know it exsits anymore.

With one final breath, I took the keys out of the egnition and jumped out of the car. I started walking towards the school knowing that this will be another long day. 'Just six hours' I thought to myself. 'six hours of pretending, then you can go home. Just 6 hours and you wont have to fake a smile, and pretend you care about stupid things,like boyfriends and parties. Six hours and it will all be alright.'

I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE FAN REACTION TO THIS STORY BEFORE I CONTINUE :) SO VOTE .. COMMENT AND THNX FOR READING <3 [This Chapter has been Edited]!!! :)