Chapter One.

Aspens P.O.V.

  "Aspen there's a party tonight. You in?" Everest asked me and I nodded in reply.

  "When have I ever missed a party E?" I asked and she shrugged.

  "Let's go shopping." She squealed and I rolled my eyes getting up.

  "Fine." I told her walking to my car.

    We drove to the mall and found a great spot for parking. I sighed opening my door with her following my actions.

    "Dresses!" She squeaked pulling me into the dress shop.

    After we both got our outfits we headed to the food court. I got some subway and she got Chinese. We ate in silence until my phone rang.

   "Yeah?" I asked as I answered the phone.

    "Going to the party tonight?" The voice asked and I knew it was Rachel.

    "Always do." I snickered back.

    "Just letting you know so will I. I'll be there with Dana." She laughed and I raised an eyebrow at Everest.

   "That's cool. Thanks for taking my sloppy seconds bitch bye." I said and hung up on her.

    "Rachel?" She asked and I nodded.

    "Yep." I stated and she made a fake gagging noise.

    "Doesn't she know that you guys never really had a thing, he just tried to get in your pants?" She asked confused and I once again nodded.

    "She is just trying to make me jealous. Alright now lets go get ready." I said smiling widely at her .

    "Yes." She smirked and we went back to my house.

    I unlocked the door and let us in. I went straight to my room with her following I shut the door and smirked at her.

    "Curl my hair?" I asked and she nodded.

    I sat down and about thirty minutes later my hair was done. I slipped on my shirt and pants and put on my boots. I did my eye make up and left my skin normal. I straightened Everest's hair and she did dark eye make up. With a small amount of foundation.

    "Damn we look good." I smirked and she laughed taking a selfie.

    "Mirror selfie." She sang and I stood next to her. "Babe you do realize your going to be the only girl that's not wearing a dress."

    I nodded and pulled her to my bathroom. We brushed our teeth and used a bit of breathe spray. I smiled at my appearance and we headed down stairs I grabbed my keys and phone and locked up the house.

    We made it to the party and of course we were the first ones there. The party was to start any minute and we entered the house walking up to Mitch.

    "Hey what's up Mitch?" I asked hugging him.

    "Damn you girls look fine, and no drinking for our little group tonight. We are playing a game at midnight." He said and we both nodded.

    "But Mitch who do you mean as in our little group?" I asked and he laughed.

    "You, me, Everest, Dana, Rachel, Lucy, Benjamin, and Dallas." He said and I rolled my eyes at the name Rachel.

    "Why are Rachel and Lucy even in our little group?" I asked and he shook his head and walked away.

    After about ten minutes people started to pile in and grabbed drinks. I sighed and sat on the couch playing on my phone until Everest came up to me.