Prologue

"Even though it hurts to help someone who has been pulling you down, as long as it's for the betterment of that person, a smile will be flashed across your face in the end.." -Anonymous

How silly right?

Bakit mo naman tutulungan ang taong siyang dahilan ng paghihirap mo ngayon?

The one who made your life miserable.

The one who made you bad in the eyes of your parents.

The one who made you play like a dumb in front of people.

The one who made you realized that you're just a 'good for nothing' person.

Bakit mo pa tutulungan ang ganoong klaseng tao?

Bakit mo pa siya tutulungan kung may pagkakakataon ka nang maghiganti sa kaniya ngayon?

But, the silly side of me had won again..

I'm an idiot to do a favor for that person.

But, the biggest mistake I thought I've ever done in my whole life became the way for me to find something that changed my life.

I found my happiness through my sufferings...

One day, I just found myself smiling at the corner seeing her happy. 

_______________________________

Note: Just to clarify, other readers might think this story is the same as the anime Oreimo (My Little Sister Can't be this Cute) because of its title, but honestly I have no idea. 

It is true that I got the title from the anime, but it's just that. During the time I formed this story, I had no idea for a proper title so I named it as such. I haven't watched Oreimo yet and I have no current plan to watch it because I'm afraid it might influence my work. Probably, after I finished this story I'll watch it.

But nevertheless, read and enjoy my story.

Thanks! Love lots and God bless...

~arterial