Final Destination- Going the wrong Direction. (1D fanfic)

Chapter# 1

~Anne's P.O.V~

I was walking back to the school parking with my best friends Kaylee and Sam. Prom night was coming and we all were excited.

" so did anyone asked you guys out ?", i asked smiling at them.

Kaylee shook her head sadly & and Sam just smiled. I stopped walking. I looked at her shocked.

"What ? You got a date ?" i asked excitedly.

"yup i did and guess what Lou didn't asked me out." she continued, making a funny face.

"oh then who" i asked.

"It was Zayn" she said smiling and winking at me.

" what !! Noway" Kaylee cried. " your kidding me" i said shocked.

" yup he did and he came to me himself. Can you believe it a famous singer asks me out." she squealed.

Kaylee looked at her annoyed and i bet she was jealous as much as i was. but we were still happy for her.

We got into my car and drove home." i hope we get a date before the prom" kaylee muttered.

"we will babe, we just gotta wait' i said hopefully. Sam just nodded her head in agreement.

I dropped both girls at their houses. I came home and found it almost empty.

"Mom.Dad.Niall" i shouted. "Yeah" Niall shouted back. "Where's mom and dadd ?" I said. "They went to the grocery & then they'll be visiting Grandma" he said, coming downstairs. Niall is my big bro. Although being the oldest he's reallly sensitive, if you compare me im not at all shy and ive got a bad temper.

"So did you got a date ?", i said taking a glass of apple juice. "Nope. Not yet. Im still lookin for the right girl." he said making a face. I just stared at him.

"You've got only one day left dude" i said.

"I Know" he snapped. I rolled my eyes. "what ever ill be in my room if you want to talk" i muttered and went up stairs to my room. I throwed my bag on the bed and went to take a shower. After changing, i checked my facebook & twitter if there was a message or anything. i had only one tweet on twitter. Itwas a Tweet from Jaylin asking if ill be free to come over & help her pick a dress for the prom night. I frowned. She is a good friend of mine. But we hardly ever visit each other.

"Oh well, atleast ive got some thing t do in the evening" i muttered to myself, while tweeting back to her. I was putting away my laptop when someone Knocked.

" what !?" i said lying down on my bed. i was so tired. " its me" Niall groaned. " Come in" i said sitting up again.

He came in and slammed the door behind him angrily. " Whoa ! why'd you do that" i said, throwing a pillow on him. "Cuz im depressed" he said catching the pillow. He came to my bed and lyed down beside me. I looked at him confused. "Why ?" i asked. He looked at the ceiling for a moment then sighted. " i wish was like you. I mean strong like you are.", he continued, " I donno why i feel the prom the night is goin to be awful."

I shook my head & lye down beside him." Look Niall, everythings gonna be fine ok. Niall i love they way you are dont change yourself. And yeah i'll help you find a date ok." i said smiling. He just sighted. "Aww Cmon. Cheer up." i bluttered impatiently waiting for a smile. He looked at me and said " You know what....... You're the best sis eva. but sometimes you"re prettty annoying". He smiled. "Oh really" i teased. He hugged me tightly. We talked some more and listened to some music. I didnt noticed that Niall fell asleep with me, until we heard Nancy, our dog, bark.