Chapter 1

Cassie's P.O.V

"It's been a week since I found out about Riley's crush on Fred. I'm determined to help her. I can't wait until we get back to Hogwarts!" I thought. 2 more days until we go back to Hogwarts to start our sixth year.

I looked up after I finished packing my clothes for Hogwarts. I saw Riley standing by my door. "Excited?" she asked. I smiled and answered,"Very." You see, Riley is at my house for the summer because her parents are on vacation in Hawaii.

Riley's P.O.V~~2 Days Later~~

Cassie and I were sitting in a compartment talking about our sixth year. "What do you think will happen this year? Ever since Harry came here, there were a lot of...strange...things happening to the school," I said. Cassie was about to say something, but got interrupted by the compartment door opening.

Cassie and I turned to face two identical twins, Fred and George Weasley. "Ello Cassie, Riley," they said with a smile. "Hi Fred and George," Cassie said. "Hey guys!" I said happily. I then saw someone behind them and that person was. Angelina Johnson.

"Angelina," Cassie and I said. Sometimes, I think me and Cassie are twins since we know what each other are thinking. "Hello Cassie," Angelina said smiling at her and when she saw me, she frowned and said coldly,"Riley."

Angelina and I are total rivals. No. More like enemies ever since I learned that she liked Fred too. We hate each other's guts. "Come on Fred. They probably don't have enough space for us." Angelina said trying to avoid Fred being with me.

"We have space. But only for two people. Sorry but one of you have to get another compartment," Cassie said. Angelina snapped,"If I'm not going in your compartment then Fred isn't either!" Me, Cassie, Fred, and George looked shocked at the sudden out burst.

Fred looked at me with an expression that kinda said,"Sorry. I have to go to another compartment." I nodded. Fred, George, and Angelina left the compartment. Angelina had a smirk on her face thinking she was proud that she convinced Fred.

"I can't believe Angelina got into Gryffindor. She's such a snake!" Cassie commented slightly confused on how Angelina got into Grffindor. "Me neither Cassie. Me neither," I agreed.

Fred's P.O.V

Cassie spoke up and said,"We have space, but only for two people. Sorry, but one of you have to get another compartment." "If I'm not going in your compartment then Fred isn't either!" Angelina suddenly snapped. I looked pretty shocked at the sudden out burst.

I looked at Riley and she saw my expression so she nodded. "Come on Angelina. George. Let's go find some where else to sit." I said. I looked back and saw Angelina smirking at Riley, but when I blinked, Angelina was talking to George about something.

We finally found a free compartment. I sat down and Angelina, of course, sat down next to me. I said,"What do you think will happen this year? What should we do for the pranks?" George spoke up,"Hm...Maybe prank some first years and some Slytherins? You know, those same old stuff. As for this year-" George got cut off by Angelina.

"As for this year, I heard that we are going to have a surprise from the head master." Angelina interrupted. She looked like she was proud of herself because of something. Angelina and George started arguing about how Angelina interrupted him.

I looked out the window and saw the Hogwarts castle and all the trees. As we got closer, the castle got bigger and the train stopped. I went out of the compartment and stepped outside to see the beautiful castle and trees. "I'm home."