Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy, the academy of the most evil and deadly creatures of the planet. Something some thought was impossible , is now comming to reality. A war is about to begin. The world is no longer a safe place to live in.  Moroi's and Dhampirs will fight against their most mortal enemy, the Strigoi's. But whats so dangerous about it? the Strigoi's have joined forces with the Blue Bloods, making a new species in the process... A species so powerful and evil they can destroy all man kind and vampire kind. The Sins. Whats so special about them? the reason that they are Blue Bloods bitten by Strigoi's making them undead and impossible to kill. They can still change to their fallen angel form but with more power and strenght than any other creature in the planet. They will make the Silver Bloods,Dhampirs and Moroi's their slaves. But what will happen when forbidden romances  start to appear? will they make peace or will they still destroy each other?

Destiny Raine Carvelli will be put in a difficult position when she is forced to chose betwen her loyalty to The Sins or her love for the Moroi boy. Join her and the rest of The Sins as they plan the most anticipated attack in all vampire/human history. They are evil, they are heartless, they are sexy, they are THE SINS.

A/N; this is just an idea i have for starting a story, i will like for you to tell me if i should go though with it or not. Please send me a comment or something, i promise it will be something new and exciting.