Chapter 22 Married?!?!

Dakota P.O.V

"We can take care of that!" Ani and Amber say in unison.They drag me to Ani's and Harry's room.Amber pulls out some contacts. "Ok this will be irritating at first." She says while helping me put them in.Ani pulls out a simple t shirt and some pants because we are the same size now. "Put these on and then call us back in.I put my t shirt on that says SUP on it and some ripped shorts. "OK!!" I kinda yell.Ani comes in with some spray on dye that was the color red.I look at it with wide eyes.She smirks and pulls me to a chair. "Don't worry it washes out." She says while spraying my hair with it.I look in the mirror and honestly...I don't even recognize myself! "Lets go!!" Amber yells pulling me out of the chair.We run downstairs in vampire speed.It was so much fun!! The boys were going with us just to make sure I don't go out of control. "Where's Dakota?" Louis asks. "Ummm right here..." I say raising my hand awkwardly."Oh...you sure?" Louis asks with a smirk on his face.I just giggle.Zayn grabs my hand. "Lets go!" Amber yells pulling on my other hands.We get in the car.

SKIP CAR RIDE.

We get out and start walking to the mall when the aroma of blood hits my nose.I gulp and hold on tighter to Zayn's hand before I attack someone. "Just hold your breath." He says.I nod while the others look back at me,worried and curious.I walk faster and I get in the mall first.This is so frustrating!!!! I just want to pounce on someone right now and drain them dr- What am I saying?!?! I don't want to murder someone!! Zayn grabs my hand again,giving me a reassured look.I just keep a poker face on.We go to Forever 21,Abercrombie,American Eagle and more.After about 3 hours later everyone has at least 20 bags. "I guess its time to go now..." Liam says while taking a good grip of his bags.We head back to the car and pile the bags in the trunk.Zayn puts everything in the trunk except for one specific bag. "What is that?" I ask almost peeking in the bag. "Nothing!" He says pressing it into his chest.I see Harry secretly winking at him.HMMMM.We get back to the house and everyone sets their bags in their rooms. "I'm going to take a shower...get the red out of my hair." I say while everyone nods.I strip off and get in the shower.I watch the red dye drip off my hair and into the water.I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.My hair is back to its blonde color and my eyes are back to the blue color instead of the brown color the contacts gave me.I brush my hair and go downstairs and grab a blood bag.I sit on the couch beside Zayn and watch The Big Bang Theory with him. "I'm so glad your my mate." He mumbles in my hair.I chuckle. "But I want to ask you a question..." He says while getting down on one knee and pulling out the bag he had earlier.I gasp in surprise.He opens up the box to reveal a diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" He asks slipping the ring on my finger. "YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!" I say while he spins me around. "Congrats mate!" Harry says patting Zayn on the back while the girls squeal with me. "When are we getting married?" I ask while walking over to him and kissing him on the lips,feeling the sparks fly. "July the 18th!" He says. "We need to go shopping for the dress!" I squeal with excitement. YAYYYYYYYYYYY I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!