Grade F?

FREE

"Bae we need to go look at these apartments in Oakgrove. 400$ a month and 300$ deposit" Dante was explaining to me for the 100th time what we had to do in order to get into this apartment. This would be he and i's first apartment literally. With me being only 20 years old I had nothing in my name but my little silver Suzuki so this was a big step for me. Dante is 22 years old and has been in plenty apartment but none of his own because he always moved in with his then girlfriend at the time.

So everything was always in their name. So this a big step for him as well. We had been looking at houses and apartments for weeks and since I had just brought our baby girl into the world a month ago I was doing all the looking. Being at my mom's house with our baby and my two year old son was driving me crazy. Not to mention Dante has four girls that will eventually be living with us I was already picking out a prescription for nerve pills.

All together Dante and I had six children. Five sassy girls and one mamas boy. His oldest two dont live in state so were down to four children. Which is fine cause Free needs to adjust! "You hear me bae?" Yeah I heard him but I was too busy thinking about the hurtful comment he had just threw at me earlier. Basically telling me im horrible at giving head. Me? Ive had two sexual partners before Dante.

Neither of them ever complained about my head game. EVER! They actually begged for it but not Dante. Oh sure he asks all the time for me to suck that large... chocolate... thick... "Bae!" I swung my head around to face him. "What you thinking about?" Mr. Snickers. Is wanted to say out loud. "Nothing bae" I call his dick Mr. Snickers because one I loooooove snickers and two I love his dick and the way it taste.

But me and Mr. Snickers wouldnt be playing with eachother anytime soon because obviously he wasnt enjoying our playtime. "Bae you thinking about something over there. You too quiet." I started to say what was hurting me but what would it do. Nothing. I simply put my hand in his head and played in his curly jet black hair. He loves it. I could already see his eyes closing.

We were in his bed talking and cuddling like we always do after he puts its down on me honey. Im talking that hair pulling, ass smacking, shit talking kinda sex baby! Thats one I couldnt talk shit about with Dante. He be having me in the middle of the bed curled up in ball shaking. No im not ashamed... Okay maybe I am a little bit. I got special powers too hell.

"Bae give me kiss"

"Hell nah! Yo ass just want some more of this dick"

"Okay and if i do you aint gone deny me. Are you?" I was already straddling him waiting to get dicked down.

"Free I got two hours to rest before i get ready for work"

"Soooooo please daddy" I said poking my lip out.

"There you go with that shit" he rolled his eyes at me.

"But you like that shit" I said kissing his neck.

"Damn right!" He grabbed me by my waist lifting me so I could easily slide onto Mr. Snickers. Yea the thought of what he said earlier was still on my mind but right now I needed him to take my mind off that. He put his hand behind my neck and i laid my hands on his chest as I rode his dick slowly. Feeling him inside me was like medicine.

As he pulled my scrunchy out my hair letting my hair fall to my shoulders I closed my eyes and let myself go. Not a minute later I was screaming his name while he slapped my ass repeatedly. "Pull my hair daddy!" He took a handful of my hair and I instantly started cumming on his dick.

"Fuck Yeah! Ride that shit!" Dante started meeting my thrusts slamming Mr. Snickers in and out of me. I was starting to shake he was fucking ne so good. He pulled me close and fucked my damn hair straight. I came all over his dick and was becoming limp. "Oh no baby. I aint done with that ass. Turn over."

Of course yall know I did as I was told honey. I got on all fours and Dante wasted no time ramming his dick inside me. "Throw that ass back!" He said gripping my hips and smacking my ass. I tried to keep up with him but he was wearing me out. I was moaning so loud my voice had gone out.

"Nah don't stop. You wanted daddy dick so take this shit" he grabbed my neck and pulled me to his chest. My back was now glued to his chest as he kept thrusting. Kissing on my neck squeezing my titties with his free hand. "You love me baby?" He whispered in my ear. "I love you so much baby..." I managed to say between breaths.

"Tell me where you want this nut" Before I could answer his phone was ringing. "Bae dont answer it"

"I got to its Nikki"

"I dont give a damn if its Obama! Dont answer it!"

He slid out of me and answered it. I was beyond pissed off. Nikki was his other girls mother and got on my last nerve. Its like she purposely wanted to get under my skin. Its never about the girls when she calls its usually some bullshit. I got out the bed and headed to the bathroom to shower.

"Baby Nikki wants to talk to you" I swung my head around and looked at him crazy. If looks could kill honey he would be chopped the fuck up. "What the fuck she wanna talk to me for?" Nikki never wanted to talk to me. She never even looked my way.

"She said she wanna talk about the kids." Hmph. Thats new. Wonder what she got up her sleeve. I guess ill see later on. "Tell her ill be there after I take you to work. Im suppose to pick up the girls today anyway." This is will be intresting.