The Unwanted Childhood (Prolouge)

PROLOGUE

I walked straight to the social service reception desk. A middle aged kind looking woman was sitting there peering at me through her circular rimmed glasses. As i approached the desk, staring straight at her, she took of her glasses and put it on top her brunette shoulder length hair.

"Hello dear. Why are you here?"

"I would like to book myself in miss" I replied going on my tiptoes to be able to see her.

"Are you having trouble at home?" she asked, her eyes clouding with worry as she continued to look at me worriedly.

" Yes Ma'am and i would like to be taken straight away please or do i have to have my mummy or daddy here?" I asked regretting the answer because if so i would have to go out again. I don't want to go home and anyway even though my mum didn't want me, she still wouldn't agree to go along with this.

"How old are you honey?"

"Eleven Miss."

"Well.....you are right dear.....i can't take you without your parents consent. On the other hand you could just pop your details on this list of other names and when it's your turn, we'll come and visit you at your house and have a chat with your parents. We'll see what we could."  She said giving me a piece of paper that was in her left hand and a pen in her the other.

I peered at the number where i was meant to put my details in. It said number 86. Shocked, i thanked her, told her not to bother any more and walked out of the once welcoming building that was my one chance of freedom, back to my nightmare of a life.

*************************************************************************************************************

Well that was my prologue for my first story on wattpad called "The Unwanted Childhood".YAAAAAYY!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed it so far and i would really appreciate it if you would comment and tell me your feedback. Feel free to criticise since it will help me to improve and....VOTING WOULD ALSO BE NICE!!! :D

P.S. I dedicated the start of the story to SomethingElse207 for helping me make the amazing cover, for this book. Check out her stories there good!!

Love Makayla xoxoxox