Bearded Hottie (David De Gea)

“Dude, we’re going to watch Spain vs Netherlands!” Marina exclaimed. “I’m so excited! Why aren’t you excited?”

“’Cause Iker is injured and seriously the only reason I like Spain is because of San Iker. He’s so handsome, God,” I answered.

“Fangirl,” Marina said, annoyed.

“Not a fangirl just a girl who’s got Brazil her heart,” I replied, proudly.

***

Spain’s starting XI on that night: De Gea, Azpi, Ramos, Hips Don’t Lie, Rat, Tom Daley, Messi’s bitch (1), Messi’s bitch (2), Tom Daley the 2nd, Juan, “Goal Machine” Torres.

I looked at the line-up and thought to myself, why the fuck am I watching Barcelona play? I hate them. I understood that it meant a lot to Marina who started supporting Spain since they won the World Cup and also because the “love of her life” Fernando Torres played. Fake fans got on my nerves pretty bad.

I sighed as entered the stadium. The match wouldn’t start in like an hour or so but a lot of people had already come. Marina and I found seats where mostly Spain fans were sitting. I remember thinking it’s gonna be the most boring live match I’ve ever watched. I’d even brought a small pillow because I knew I’d fall asleep before this match was over.

***

Did Spain win? Yes, they did, the score was 3-1. Torres, Mata and Navas who came on later in the second half scored. You should have heard Marina scream when Torres scored. Oh Lord. It woke me up.

Together, we headed towards the exit. We stayed till the Spanish players came out to get on to their bus. I had my autograph book which was my precious possession. It had autographs of footballers from Ronaldo (the Brazilian one) to Messi (eww but I must admit he’s a magician).

I had never really noticed De Gea. Sure I’d heard of him but never looked at him twice till then. As he approached me, I just stared at him, speechless. He wasn’t handsome or cute even. I guess the only word to describe him was sexy. He actually defined sexy. That beard oh my God. I found myself wondering how it would feel if he rubbed his beard against my skin. I snapped myself out of it and handed him my book. He looked at me and said, “Good evening, Hermosa.” His brown eyes twinkled at me and I could tell he thought I was gorgeous. Flattering.

He handed me back my book and smirked at me for some reason. Before he left, he said, “Open your book and find a surprise.” With that, he winked and left with Javi Martinez.

I opened it and found an address with a room number and also a cell phone number. It was the address of the hotel the Spanish players were staying in and I’m pretty sure the room and cell phone numbers were those of David De Gea’s.

***

He was just wearing his boxers when he opened the door. He smiled and said, “I knew you’d come, Hermosa.” His accent was perfect. It gave me butterflies. “Well, what are you waiting for? Come in.” I did as he said and wondered if he had a girlfriend. But then I brushed that thought off cause he didn’t seem to care and neither did I.

He closed the door and before I knew it he pinned me against the wall. “You’re very beautiful,” he commented, smiling before he leaned in.

Our lips met and kissing him was like a symphony. The kiss only got deeper and soon enough there was tongue involved as well. All this time, he rubbed his beard against my chin subconsciously. God he had no idea how much he was turning me on did he? His rough beard felt amazing and don’t even get me started on his kisses. They were definitely the best I’ve ever had. His lips deserted mine only to find my neck. He bit my neck softly making me moan in pleasure.

He took off my t-shirt and jeans in a flash. He unhooked my bra and I slipped off my underwear as he slipped off his boxers. We both stared at each other’s bodies for a long time. I took in his naked beauty and shuddered when I found his cock. It was bigger than I expected. He, on the other hand, smirked as he eyed me from head to toe. “You know, I feel like doing so many things to your sexy body,” he slurred.

“Then, why don’t you?” I asked, inviting him to explore me. I for one could not wait till he got me on.

He kissed me again and carried me to his bed. He nibbled my breasts and although it was painful, I felt pleasure more than pain. He knelt in front of me and was teasing me. I was desperate for him to start his magic on me already. “Oh, come in. Get inside me already,” I said as I if I needed it.

“Whatever you like, babe,” he said before he entered slowly. I couldn’t help but moan as he started entering me faster and harder but that wasn’t enough.

“Oh, baby. Faster, faster. Oh yes, harder baby harder,” I found myself uttering as he slid in and out of me. He grabbed my waist tightly and pressed harder and deeper. I got on top him and began riding him slowly at first but developing pace with time. It was his time to moan and moan he did. Loudly.

“Uhh yes, baby. Just like that. Oh, don’t stop, please don’t stop,” he cried in pleasure, moaning.

Once again, he took control as he pushed me off of him and got on top of me. This time he pushed even harder than before which I think wasn’t possible to be honest. After a few more delightful thrusts, he finally let me go as he released into me.

He rolled over and lay beside me in bed. I turned over to face him and said, “That was amazing.”

“No, baby it was the best,” David uttered before he got on top of me for round two.