Chapter One: The Call

Derek's phone rang, disturbing the peace and sanctity of his bedroom and the entire house. Loud, disturbing, screeching noises were emitting from the device, and Derek could have sworn that he heard Erica grumbling or Issac and Boyd snickering and making fun of his ringtone. He had a very select and refined taste in music, so Derek couldn't really see what was wrong with it. He thought it was pretty decent. He uncomfortably shuffled across the floor and looked at it. It was Stiles.

He picked up and was about to have a bitch fit, but he heard blaring, loud music in the background and lots of... other provocative noises.

“Stiles, what the hell. It's like 2 o' clock in the morning. What's your problem?”

“Duuuude. Heeeeyy D-Deeerreekk.” Stiles drawled. His voice was as smooth and slow as molasses. It sent a series of shivers down his spine.

“Stiles. Are you fucking drunk right now?” Derek retorted with clenched teeth, so that he wouldn't punch another hole in the wall.

“Dereek, relaaax budddyy. 'S coool. This party is just sooo cool.” His voice slurred and there probably wasn't the slightest ounce of concern in his body. Derek wanted to gag and maim himself now.

“Stiles. Shut. The. Hell. Up. I'm coming over there. And I'm going to beat your ass.” Derek was on the verge of just screaming at his phone. He was sure all three of them were maniacally laughing at him now. He sighed in exasperation.

“Oohhhh, it's thaat kindd of parrttty huuhh? Whyyy didn't you sayy soo Derrek? I'll let youu fucck myyy brains outt only if youu waaant?”

Derek rubbed his stubble. His knew his face was a deep, dark red and his shorts were slowly getting uncomfortably tighter. Something about the way Stiles said that just turned him on. Now, he really wants to fuck him. Grind all up on that ass— Derek stopped thinking and mentally slapped himself into focus.

"What the hell is wrong with you Derek?" He muttered to himself as he slipped into a dull, gray shirt. It was a lot tighter than Derek thought it was.

"Nothing at allll. You are fiiinneee. I loove you Deerek. I loooovvvveeee youuuu, and I think that weee shooouuld—" Derek hung up. The sexual tension was overwhelming him. It was so obvious that he was at Scott's. Because who in there right mind would invite Stiles, as cute as he is, to a party? He was about to walk out the front door, until Erica coughed in his direction.

"Going somewhere? Or are you just going to have a deep, dark, creepy fetish by yourself in your car?" Erica giggled in a sing-song voice. Derek didn't say anything, and she continued to play with her hair. "Or, are you going to get some Stiles action? Don't look at me like that Derek, or I might cry! Haha, I'm just being honest Der. I can smell the arousal coming off of you right now."

That was a blow to the face for him. He didn't want to argue because it was true. He really wanted Stiles to be with him right now. Maybe it's just the crazed wolf hormones trying to take over, or it's just the fact that he hasn't had intimate contact with anyone in like, five years. The last person was Kate, until she decided to be a bitch and shoot him with wolfsbane bullets, and then burn everything that he loved down into the ground, and rolled around in the ashes, laughing. He just wanted someone to love. That's all he really wants, and he actually thinks that he's found the one.

"Whatever." Derek retorted as he slammed the door shut, leaving behind a softly, chuckling Erica. He started the engine, the car roaring to life, and he drove off. 'Whatever happens,' he thought, 'I'm not letting him go.' His phone starts vibrating in his pocket again. He glares at it for a second and then answers the phone again. Of course, it was Stiles. Again.

"Ohhh yeahhh, I forrgott to telll youu, buutttt. I'mmm attt Scotttt's plaaaaceee." He voice slurred in an idiotic tone. Derek scowled again and his throat released a low-sounding growl, but the corners of his mouth slightly curled. Derek shook his head. The stupid bastard.
---------------------------------------------------------