~Chp 1~ This Life of Mine

Same with this story. THIS IS NOT MY STORY its my friends pam1997 who once again is being forced  to delete her account. i repeat NOT MY STORY!!!! and all dedecations are dedications she made not me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much Vicki for helping me with this. It really did help me alot. I hope you all enjoy the first chapter of my new story, without further ado, i now present to you, This Life Of Mine!

_________________________________________________________________________________

I heard some loud popping noises from the front of the bus, what the hell! "GOD DAMN IT GATES WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Shit what happened now. i was on my way up when i heard roaring laughs expload through out the bus. Really?, i just layed down! They can be such assholes sometimes, but thats alright, I can be too. I walked out of the bunks and into the living area. First i saw Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy standing up booze in hand, cheering. Then i turned my gaze to the floor and saw Matt and Brian. Brian had Matt in a choke hold, but Matt elbowed Bri right in the rib cage and flipped him onto his back. Okay, i've seen enough.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" i yelled to everyone, it grew silent and Matt and Brian were off the floor and before i knew it everyone was in a single file line, incase you havn't noticed i've kind of got these boys in check. "What is going on here?" i asked in a sweet voice as i looked back and forth between Matt and Brian. Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy started to snicker. When Matt came over to me with his pouty face on.

"They put poppers in my shoes" he said wrapping his armms around my weist and laying his head on my shoulder. He is such a child, all of them are children. But as of this moment, they are my children.

"Poppers?" i asked ,hmmm poppers real descriptive.

"Yeah, those little thingys you throw down and they pop." he was still resting on my shoulder.

"Ohh, aww poor baby" i said as i turned my head to kiss him on the cheek. he just smiled and walked back over to his place in the line. "Now, ya'll can bull shit, cut up, do whatever. Just make sure whatever is being done quietly. Because if i have to come back in here one more time, well, it's gonna be hell for everybody, okay? i said looking at every one.

"Yes Ma'am" they all said looking down at their feet. God, i love these guys so much! i said good night to everyone, again! And gave everyone a kiss on the cheek, again! Before heading off to bed, again!

Oh, I bet you're wondering what's going on here. Well, let me give you some back ground information on me and the guys, and by the guys i mean Avenged Sevenfold of course! Okay, me and the guys met in highschool, we became detention buddy's, and if you spend enough time being buddy's in detention, well, you start spending time together outside of detention. Untill soon enough we were best friends. When the guys scored a record deal, i was there. When the guys made it big, i was there. When the guys went on tour for the first time, thats right, i was there. We are inseperable, and the way it's looking, it's gonna stay that way for a long while.

Now i know what you're probably thinking, all that time spent alone with five incredibly sexy men, theres bound to be some romance. Well, no, there isn't. We are strictly friends and thats all there is to it. My nick name for Matt is, always has been and always will be, gorgeous because he is simply gorgeous. Icalled him that the first day we met and it stuck, but it doesn't mean anything! I swear. Anyways, they are on tour right now and i'm truing to keep them sain and keep them from murdering each other which can't necessarily be done easily. They call me their "life manager" they come to me with anything and everything. Right now they're in a prank war, that explains the poppers. wonder what tomorrow has in store as far as the little boys and their games.