If You ask I'll Deny It. (naruto story)

This is the prologue to the story, and I'm not sure I'll continue it let me know if I should.

My name is Mayumi Uchiha.  I have long wavy black hair, and piercing black eyes.  I wear a simple plain black dress with black shorts underneath.  My whole clan was  eliminated buy my older brother Itachi.  I have two brothers, Itachi and Sasuke, there both older than me, Sasuke only by one year.  I’d never been very close to Itachi, so when he killed my parents and our clan I despised him even more.  Sasuke however, I’d always looked up to him, we were so close that no one we knew ever saw one of us without the other.  I’d never been afraid of anything mainly because I had Sasuke.  I thought he would be the greatest ninja alive, and so I never though I had a reason to be afraid of anything, I thought that Sasuke would keep me safe, and I thought he’d always be there.  So that night when Itachi came ready to kill me, I simply crossed my arms stubbornly and said.  “You don’t scare me Itachi.  You still remind me of a funny looking teddy bear and when Sasuke gets here he’ll knock some sense into you.”  I should of known better, I shouldn’t of trusted Sasuke so much I should of relied on myself instead of him, but I was young and stupid.

I suppose my stubbornness and bravery saved my life, because Itachi had stared at me for a while the he said.  “Mayumi you shouldn’t rely on Sasuke so much.  Your stronger than you think, you’ll surpass Sasuke, and in time me.  Train hard Mayumi, you’ll see.”  Then he’d knocked me out.  

When I woke up the first thing I’d done was look for Sasuke.  I’d never found him and I’d assumed he was dead.  A few years later I found out I’d been wrong and that he was alive.  I HATE both of my brothers!  Itachi for what he’d done but most of all Sasuke, for abandoning me when I’d trusted him so much.   You can’t possibly understand. Unless you’ve trusted someone completely then have them abandon you, leave you for dead, you can’t understand why I hate Sasuke so much.  He was my hero the person I cared the most about, and he’d left me to die. I’m older now and I hate thinking about how stupid I’d been.  I have to constantly remind myself that I was young, to young to understand that brothers don’t care, there just useless  backstabbers!!  I keep the fact that I’m an Uchiha a secret.  I don’t use my sharingan  unless I’m alone and training.  I don’t have a village, I just move to wherever I want whenever I want.  I tell everyone my names, May and  that I don’t have a last name.  I suppose I should pay more attention to the places I go, because the day I wandered into the leaf village was the day my life changed for the worst.