Chapter 20

Dani's pov-

After taking Demi to there airport I decided to walk around the beach remembering our day.

The sun was setting, and the ocean was was shining as it moved with the waves.

I put my knees to my chest and took off my shoes burying my feet in the sand. My phone viberated and I took it out from my pocket. I looked at the picture and it was Demi biting her tongue. I laughed and answered it.

(phone convo)

"hey baby" I said. I heard her sniffling, I knew she was still crying.

"babe I missed you so much" she cried more and I couldn't help but shed some tears.

"I miss you to"

"I can't last a minute without you so how I'm going to last two months" she cried more.

"babe please don't cry, we can make it work,I don't know how but I know we will"

"your right, but baby?" she questioned.

"yes baby"

"please call me ever day"

"I will Dems, I promised"

"you know I can see the sunset perfect from up her" she said.

"I'm at the beach and I can see it perfectly to" I smiled.

"Demi get rest so when we land your not tired" I heard her manager Stacy said.

"Demi she's right you need your sleep"

"but I don't wanna" she said, I can imagine her pouting.

"Demetria"

"Danielle"

"ok you got me but still you need your rest"

"fine, goodnight beautiful I love and miss you"

"I love and miss you too, goodnight sleep tight baby" my vision got blury as my eyes watered.

"bye" we both said and hanged up.

After talking to Demi, I went home kicking my shoes off as I went in. I headed for the kitchen and grabed a box of ice cream from the refrigerator. I walked upstairs and plopped myself on my bed eating the ice cream.

My ice cream had finished and I went back downstairs to throw the trash.

The house feels so empty and lonely without Demi. I went back up stairs and went straight to bed. I laid there thinking if Demi would do the same thing Jennel did, but I know she's not like that. Hours later I fell asleep.

The next day I woke with my hand wrapped around my pillow. I sat up in bed and checked my phone. Demi called so I called back, I checked the time at London and its 5:25pm and its 9:25am here.

(phone convo)

"Hello"

"good morning beautiful" she said.

"good afternoon" I giggled.

"are you just getting up"

"ya its not the same"

"how"

"I woke up holding a pillow"

"aww my poor baby, babe I have to go talk to you soon"

"ok"

"bye" we both said and hanged up the phone.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth.

The house was quiet without Demi, and it wasn't the good quiet either.

I went to the kitchen and grabed a bowl and some cereal. I turn on the Tv flipping through channels and found E news talking about us. Its cute how Her lovatics are calling us Demni. I turned off the Tv and went Upstairs to shower and change.

I striped out my clothes and touched the water to see if it was the right temperature and hopped in the warm water. When I was done I changed to black skinny jeans, my black Jordan flights, and dark blue tank top. I grabbed my keys and left to the mall to shop for a bit. I bought some more clothes shoes and more hoodies since were in fall.

Demi's pov-

Its been a month and its still hard. I miss Dani so much. My first night in London was bad. I woke with my face puffy, eyes red, and my mascra down my face.

The time was a big difference here where u was, so I didn't get to call Dani til 5 in the afternoon. It was long wait but it was worth it. Hearing her morning raspy voice was sexy and I missed it. I got ready for the show and went the stadium from the hotel I was staying at.

After the show was over, I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Dani came in my head and I started crying. I heard a knock on my door. "come in" I called out. I wiped my face so it didn't look like I was crying. Marissa walked in the room.

"hey Dems you ok" Marissa asked.

"yeah its nothing I'm fine" I said.

"we heard you crying" she said. I stood quiet."come on Dems" I broke down crying and Marissa ran next to my bed and hugged me tight. "I know its hard Demi" She rubbed my back comforting me. "You miss her".

"yeah so much" I cried more.

"there Demi, you will see her soon"

"yeah in a month, I wanna see her now" I laid down and patted my bed for Marissa to lay with me. I didn't want to be alone. She rubbed my back and I fell asleep.

A/N: this was a filler chapter so yeah its not that great and I might have Marissa's pov next chapter. comment and vote(: