Chapter II

It's been 12 hours since I saw that awful standee.I just hate him.It's saturday today, so there's no school. Oh! Forgot to tell yah. Ate Nina had a sleepover here so she's with me in my room.

I planed to wake her up right now because she said that we will go to the mall by 10am and now is already 9. 40 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to travel all the way up to the mall.

Ate Nina, Ate Nina! Wakeyy wakeyy!

Okaey! Im up! She said quickly.

We prepare na.

Ok, what to wear, what to wear. Uhmmmm..

Ate Nina? What am I gonna wear. Can't choose here.

May I see youre closet?

Yeah sure.

Then she pulls out a mustard colored cardigan, white plain v-neck tee, and a high waisted short.

There. She said sweetly, again.

Thank you so much. I said back.

So then, I let her use my bathroom and I'll use the one out side my room but just next to it.

************

After 20 minutes, I'm done taking a bath.

I went back to my room and Ate Nina wasn't there. Siguro, dun na siya nagbihis.

So nag bihis nako.

*************

Ok.I'm dressed and all.

Nakita kong umilaw yung phone ni Ate Nina so tinignan ko.

Issh! Game notif. I hate that sometimes.

Ayy. Something surprised me.

Her wallpaper is the demonic voiced man. Daniel.

Tss. I really hate him!

Why are you hatin' him ba? He's so good in acting naman ee. But why do you hate him huh? Does he ever did somethin' to you? My subconscious said. U-G-H Again.

But, my subconscious is kinda right. He doesn't done somethin' to me. So, there is no thing to get mad at him, but, I just really hate him!

Then ate Nina came out my bathroom and asked me why am I looking at her phone.

You ready? Why? Is there a prob at my phone? She said then grabbed her phone back.

Yah I am. No there isn't. It just lighten up, so I checked it. Then, I saw it was just a game notif.

Ahh..thanks for noticin'

Yah. No prob. Uhmm.. do you Idolize Daniel Padi-- she just cut me off, then..

YEAH LIKE OMGG!!!

OMGG??

OH MY GOSHY GOSH!!!!!! HE IS SUPER HANSOME LIKE UGH! hahahaha! But, doncha worry, yays, I have lots of crushes but I only have one great love.

Hahahahaha! I knew it gurl. Hahaha! BTW, how'd you like Daniel? I asked her that to know why crazy crap girls would like,love and idolized a 'butiki' haha. Amsareh.

Uhmm..simple, his eyes that every girls wants to eye contact with.

Eyes? His loads and bags?? How would you like those?

Pamatay beh ee. Natamaan ako. Hahah. The way he acts! Thats another thing. And his appeal. Malakas yun.

Really? I cant feel it.