Lovely Greetings

Today is the day me and the boys go out and basically tear down the town. Although I don't seem like the gal that would hang out with a bunch of hunks like themselves, I managed to worm my way in.

Were walking down the street looking around, pointing at stuff. Like kids in a candy store, just laughing it up.

Logan is a tough man, he works out on the daily. He has strong bold muscles and huge shoulders. His brown hair is always fixed up in heavy gel. Like a Jersey boy. He's a cool Jersey boy, really he's just from Miami. He has brown daring eyes, can melt any sexy lady's heart.

Next is cowboy Aiden, originally from Austin Texas. I used to have fantasies about him, that is until I realized he eats like a pig. He has freckles and a few blemishes on his soft milky white skin. Unlike Logan, he has messed up, poorly bleached blonde hair. It suits him, he has bright blue crystal eyes and when they turn gray that's when he is angry.

Last but not least, Donny boy! Donny is not much of a talker, but a listener he is. He's the longest guy I've ever knew out of the group met him in 7th grade. Donny is a mean guy when he's angry, he can seriously cause damage verbally and physically. Just don't get on Donny's bad side. He doesn't genuinely talk to girls like Aiden and Logan. Girls certainly talk to him. He has thus wild red hair and this amazing jawline and deep sea green eyes that will frighten you when he's pissed.

"Ay Ode why are you staring at that old man's ass" Logan blurts out. The other two just screamed in laughter and I the smart one of the group, rolled my eyes gracefully. Still the girl yes I am so gracefully. I then proceeded to push Logan in a cold puddle and stuck my tongue. Yes I'm still smart for doing that.

"Hey its okay Ode, I'll get his numba for you so you won't feel left out" Donny smirked down at me considering he was 6'7 and I was a little under 5'4. I stuck my tongue at him bit felt a fuzzy warm clamp on my tongue. When I opened my eyes I saw dumb ass Donny grabbing my tongue with his mitten. I slapped his hand away.

"Ew gross I don't know where ur hand has been" I say trying to scrub off the invisible germs.

"Well thats just one less thing for you to find out" Donny shrugged his shoulders smirking at me. These clowns need a reality check by yours truly. I think a prank would fit my bill. We continued on the cold slippery side walk of Manhattan and as we walked, kicking, shoving and name calling was involved.

Once we finally reached the bar there was a huge crowd of angry costumers complaining to the staff. I can see the sweat of the bar tender falling bof his face and see the fury in his eyes. His mouth grew wider and wider as he spoke to the costumers.

"You almost done sitting on your ass, get me the sidecar!" One costumer yelled

"Aye relax I'm the only one working here!" The bartender shouts trying to mix two drinks at once and yell.

"Maybe y'all should find more employment round hea!" One middle aged one said, the crowd all agreed.

I looked at Donny, feeling bad for the little guy. If I could do anything to help I would but I don't want to screw up his work area. I look at Donny again and his eyes widen. Yep he read my mind, I saw him shake his head really fast.

"No, no,no, let the guy do his job Ode" he looked at the bartender then at me. "And anyway how do u even know how to mix up some drinks?" Although he had a point , I disagreed.

I walked over to the counter and Donny tried to grab me and reassure me that this was a terrible idea. Screw it.

"Hi there uh..." I read his name tag quickly "Benjamin-", "you can call me Ben" he interrupted while mixing his drinks. I watched as he clanked glasses together to fill up more cups and swirled my nail on the wooden table.

"I can help you know..." Swirling my finger again. "Oh we don't hire, sorry girl" he continued to mix, not even having respect to look up.

Ive had enough of his rudess, I slam both my fist on the hard would. It startled him a bit but I got his attention. "First off don't call me girl bar boy, names Odelia but you can call be Ode" stunned by my outbursts he places the glasses down which pisses off the crowd.

"What do you want to help me with Ode and why are you so eager to help, you obviously want something" I don't know what got over on me but I felt a sting in the palm of my hand after I slapped Ben's cheek. The crowd gasped and Ben looked a bit startled grabbing his cheek.

"I don't need your damn money, I just wanted to help your sorry ass! If you didn't need any help your rude ass should've told me Ben!" I flipped my hair ass I turned sharp and walked over to Donny, Aiden and Logan. All three had stunned looks on their faces.

"Well spill it don't just look at me!" I put back on my coat ready to leave. "Ain't nobody had that much courage to slap Ben like that?" Aiden said blue eyes nearly popping out of his sockets. "Your brave as hell Ode!" Logan said patting my back.

We all left the bar but I was the last out the door, I felt eyes staring at me, I turned bit saw absolutely no one staring at me, not even dickhead Benjamin. I continued with the boys and walked down the slippery cold side walk of Manhattan.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 22, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Raw Juiceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें