My Fasination (Gaara Love Story)

Prologue (her):

       He seems so cold, so angry at the world. Its only as the sun goes down and all the lights go off that you can see it. See how lonely he really is. He pushes away the people who try to get close, and of those there are few who don't mean him harm. They make him out to be the monster. The monster isn't the one pushed into being a certain way though its the ones who did the pushing. He is wrong to view the world the way he does yes, but no one was ever close enough, or at least cared enough about him to show him that. I'm here now though and he will never be alone again. Even if he doesn't know it yet.

     I stood up and jumped into the ally from my perch. As I hit the ground I seemed to disappear, leaving his name to float away in the wind, "Gaara....."

(Him):

         Alone. I will always be alone. A monster that no one loves or ever could love. I looked up at the stars letting my emotional guard down a little. The sadness and the anger are still there though.

 'Careful kid I sense something powerful nearby' Shukaku muttered tensely.

      I let my senses expand outward searching for this strange power. Finding nothing I relaxed.

'That's not funny Shukaku. You already take away my sleep, don't play jokes too.'

  His anger rose inside me making me back off. 'You say you want love kid, but love is something you will never understand. Just give it up already would you!' The demon snapped.

I rolled my eyes, 'If it annoys you, my speaking of things I don't understand, as you put it, then don't do it yourself. As if anyone could ever love you, a demon.'

    His laugh echoed through my mind, 'You'd be surprised kid.'

 I shook my head and let it go, he was probably joking again. The wind picked up causing shivers to go down my back. My insomnia must have been getting to me though because for a second I swore I heard someone call my name.

       "Gaara....."