Masquerade Ball Part 1

Selena's POV

I was at the mall with the girls. The were shopping for The Masquerade Ball . It's gonna be held at the Bellas House because we're hosting it. If you live in these houses you must plan a party . But since the school doesn't have a dance so we created one. And we have an advantage since we have a huge ballroom .

We were supposed to shop for supplies but the girl wondered of to many boutiques . Leaving me and Taylor. We went to the party store , but found nothing except a bunch of name cards which will be useful . We picked one that was a catering service, tables and arrangement and decorations since it was free.

Taylor called the girls back home . The both of us called the numbers and made arrangements . The next day we were supposed to give invitations . We all went separately to give to the houses while Taylor took care of the arrangements.

I went down two houses and stopped at the third one. The place was quiet , I wonder if there was anyone here. I walked up the steps . I knocked on the door. The door creaked open and I came face to face with ............... "Liam?" I asked "Yeah,who else could it be" He replied . "Anyways here, it's our house's turn to have a dance I'm handing out invites , your whole house is invited." I told him while handing him the invitation card. "Masquerade ?" He asked I nodded ." Formal wear?" He asked again "Duh, it's a masquerade ball" I told him with slight irritation . "Do you live here alone? I mean it seems quiet ." I asked. "Nope , the boys are sleeping." He replied with a calm expression. "It's 1 in the afternoon!" "Finally someone understands!" He said in a dramatic tone. "So you're the only normal one in the house?" "Yup" he replied while popping the p. "Anyways , I still have to give out these invitations , so see ya later." I told him as I was about to leave. "Wait! Are you going alone?" He rushed up to me. "Yeah,why?" I asked . "Well, I'm bored so can I accompany you?" He asked .i can see that he slightly blushing. "Sure"

We walked together to the other houses delivering the invitations. We talked about out families , hobbies and all that. I found out he only has one kidney due to a childhood disease , it was so sad. After getting to know each other better we became friends . After a long walk , we reached his house which was nearer. "Selena, I'll walk you back" He requested "it's okay, only two houses away." I told him . We waved goodbye and seperated .

Nick's POV

I finally managed to beat Niall in thumb wrestling for a bag of chips. I stood up from my chair and hopped onto my bed by the window . I looked out . I saw Selena , the girl I met at school . I had a crush on her. She beautiful and smart. I walked down the stairs quietly . I saw Liam talking to her by the door. I saw her smile and laugh which made me jealous. I wanna be the guy who makes her laugh and smile.

She was about to leave when Liam ran up to her. He asked her about accompanying her , I think . She smiled again. They talked again , Liam ran back to close the door and they left.

Selena's POV [The Week Later]

It was two days before the dance on Friday . I was having breakfast with the girls. Bella suddenly ran out wearing a blue floral dress. "How do I look? This is going to be my dress. But I've yet to find a mask" [The dress she wore to the Radio Disney Music Award] The rest of the girls started cheering all exclaiming that their dress is cute and stuff. I haven't got a dress yet "Selena , how's your dress like?" Taylor suddenly asked. I stared at her blankly. "Oh My God ! You don't have a dress?!" The whole room was silent and was staring at me . "I need to go? I thought I just need to set up the dance" I asked . The whole room gasped in unison. Then I was given a lecture by Taylor .

They decided to take me shopping for the dress. We entered a boutique call " Glam " They were looking around and asking me to try them out. I was sitting by te dressing rooms when I laid eyes on a cute black dress. It was not too revealing with the cuts at the side and had a thigh slit ,that's not to big [ Her dress for 2011 BillBoard Music Awards.](photo on side) . I went to get it and showed it to the girls. "OMG cutee!" Bella exclaimed . After finding it we bought it and went to shoes . They picked red heels with a bow on it.

The next day , I went with only Taylor . We went to get our nails done. I painted my nails in plain black. We didn't get our hair done because we were doing it tomorrow as it may be ruined today. 

We went back to confirm everything about the dance is in order and have a rest to prepare for tomorrow . 

When I saw that everyone was in their rooms and Demi was asleep, I sneaked out of the house. 

I went to my Uncle's place. He owns a Design Exterior Boutique. I ordered 12 different and specially designed masks for the girls.

~The Next Day ~  

I woke up at 6 in the morning. I drove back to my uncle's shop. I knocked on the door and saw my Aunt's kind face . She was holding a big leather box. "Here Selena , the specially designed mask. May I ask what are these for?" She asked. "Thank You aunt Janet . These are for my friends , we are going to a Masquerade Ball. " we hugged and waved goodbye .

By the time I got back, everyone was eating breakfast. "Where hav you been?" Bella asked me. I walked towards the table and said loudly. "I went to get these!" I opened the box and there showed 12 really beautiful masks. They all squealed in happiness . "Your names are one the back of the masks." I told them. "Selena , I can't believe it you're a hero!" Zendaya hugged me. They found their own masks and went off to do preparations.  

I went to a salon to get hair and make-up.  

I sat there for three hours . When they were done, I looked at the mirror . I looked awesome. My make up was not too much, my hair was really smooth and beautiful ( picture at side) .  

I went back home, got dressed and went to the ballroom. A few people have arrived all in masks. I all ready wore mine.( sorry no picture ) I walked around looking for the girls and I found Taylor.

Liam's POV  

I entered the dance . I was wearing a white shirt and vest. (Picture in part 2) ) . I'm wearing a plain black mask. I've been wondering around for awhile trying to look for Selena. It's hard to since everyone is wearing a mask. Then I spotted someone . She was wearing a sliver mask. Red heels and a black dress. I approached her. "Hi, Selena?" She looked right at me. "Liam?" She said as she lifted my mask. She laughed .  

"Liam wanna dance?" She asked , I blushed . I accepted without a doubt . (To be continued ).