Jesus Freak

Jesus freak.

Some people find being called this is a bad thing. Some think that you have to be the person others want you to be. Some Christians find shame in being one. There is no shame in being a Christian.

Summary: My name is Melody, and I’m a proud teenage Jesus freak. I don’t care what other people think of me. As long as I walk with God everything will turn out okay. I might just be 17 but God speaks to me and reveals other people’s problems to me, so I can help them. But who knew that the school’s bad boy was one of the people God wanted me to help? Then there’s the fact that we just might be falling for each other. But I can't get to comfortable with anyone, because they are after me. I got away once... I might not get the chance again. 

REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHER’S NOTE!!!

This book is not meant to start fighting about religions people! I’m just writing a story and I don’t mean to disrespect anybody. If you don’t like it please don’t read it, simple as that.

-------------------------------------------------

This book is not finished and I don't think I will finish it....at least not for the time being.

Natalia Melo
Jesus Freak

© 2011, By Natalia Melo

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.