You came back... (a Ranma 1/2 fanfiction)

DISCLAIMER: WARNING, I DO NOT OWN RANMA 1/2. I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS AND THE PLOT.

***

PROFILE:

Name: Adalia Alvizuka

Age: 16

Appearance: Wavy white hair, and silvery blue or fiery red eyes. (depending on the magnitude of emotion or feeling she feels)

***

SUMMARY:

She was an orphan. A powerful priestess took her from the orphanage and blinded her to keep her from running. The priestess tortured Adalia's body with black magic up to the point where something sinister awoke inside her.

Adalia accidentally killed the priestess and ran away, trying to start a life anew and soon meets Genma and Ranma along her journey. She immediately made them care for her. She taught Genma and Ranma how to be strong, despite countless limitations. Before Ranma met Adalia, Ranma was stubborn and quite careless.

Ranma never smiled, but stuck his tongue out. Adalia changed Ranma to mature a little and taught him how to smile.

Ranma even developed feelings for her, but was unable to say it, not only because of their age, but because of a certain event.

One day, when the three of them traveled towards china, Adalia grew sick, and at the same time, became blood-thirsty. Ranma and Genma decided to stop their travels to take care of her, but Adalia asked them to leave her alone, because she didn't want to become a hinder, plus, Adalia knew that something was unstable with her, and wanted Ranma and Genma to be out of her harm. For three days, she tried to control the urge to kill, but she gave up and did something out of desperation.

She gave a kiss to Ranma's innocent lips, before she threw herself down a cliff, in front of them. She loved them both so much, that she'd rather die, than to harm them. Ranma and Genma was shocked and devastated. But they decided to continue on, like nothing happened. They promised themselves and to each other, that they would focus more on training, and forget about the blind girl who were a temporary part of their family.

Adalia's body was found by a man named Rameses, whom owned a guild trained hosts to become perfect assasins. He then, decided to raise her.

Rameses was a Host, just like her.

A host is a human possessesing a beast inside them which gives them inhumane abilities and powers, depending on the creature.

He sensed a huge power, like his, but much more powerful, coming out of her body's aura. He knew, that Adalia was the great white phoenix's host.

He revived Adalia's body, sealing the phoenix inside her, gave her an eyesight and became Adalia's trainer.

Rameses taught her how to tame the demon inside her, and he taught her everything he can teach. Rameses wasn't really an ideal father-image, but he cared alot for Adalia. Not only because, Adalia was his prize-winner, and his number one hunter, but he knew that she was the only one, strong enough to handle and tame all the hosts.

He wanted Adalia to inherit his guild, so he gave her deadly trainings and assigned her harsh jobs and works.

Adalia grew up beautifully, remarkably and deadly.

Adalia lived a blank life, and never forgot Ranma and Genma. Until, she was tasked by Rameses to hunt down hosts at Furinkan high. On her way, she meets Ryoga Hibiki who seem to be lost in the forest. She travels with him, since they were both headed at the same school. She was expecting to have a routinary, and normal mission..

..but she didn't expect what happens next...