movie night

"goddammit Josh, you're taking up the entire couch!" tyler joked, pushing Josh off to the side.

"looks like you'll just have to sit on my lap," Josh said with a slight smirk.

the two friends laughed. "seriously," tyler replied, "move over."

josh sighed as he shifted over for tyler. "alright."

"wait!" exclaimed tyler. "i have to get the sweatshirt."

josh immediately smiled.

tyler dashed upstairs, and came back down the stairs holding a very oversized sweatshirt.

"i forgot how to do this," tyler confessed.

"you put one arm through one sleeve," he said, guiding tyler through the sweatshirt. "and then put your head out...there! now I'll come in."

josh slid up into the sweatshirt and put one of his arms through a sleeve. "perfect," he commented.

josh and tyler huddled together in the huge, cozy shirt.

"what do we watch?" questioned tyler.

josh turned and looked at the snow falling softly outside the window. "uh, the nightmare before Christmas?"

tyler smiled. "of course. it's one of my favorites."

josh turned on Netflix. just as he was about to hit the play button tyler interrupted him.

"wait! the popcorn!"

josh rolled his eyes. "what? why didn't you think of this before we got into the sweatshirt?"

"well, I don't know. but now we'll have to try to get to the kitchen in this shirt," tyler giggled.

"alright," announced josh.

"one, two, three..." the two said in unison.

they pushed on the couch in order to try to stand up. instead, they went crashing back down on to the couch exploding in laughter.

"i guess that won't work. and I'm too lazy to get out of the shirt." stated tyler.

"yeah, me too. lets just watch the movie." josh replied.

tyler got comfortable and cuddled close to josh. he was really tired, and pressed his face into Josh's chest.

"are you okay, tyler?" asked josh.

"I'm fine. just exhausted."

josh sunk his body into the arm of the couch. the movie played in the background as tyler tried to fall asleep.

"josh," tyler murmured, "I can't fall asleep."

josh slipped out of the sweatshirt and picked up tyler, carrying him up the stairs to the bedroom. he placed tyler into the bed and pulled the blanket over him.

"goodnight, tyler." josh said.

"night josh."

josh was almost out the door when tyler called to him.

"josh?"

"yes?"

"I love you." tyler blushed as the words came off his lips.

josh turned around and walked back to tyler's bed and kissed his forehead.

"i love you too, ty."