It Starts, It Begins, It Ends

This is only going to be a one part story, just for class.. Enjoy..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These colors are everything. They help us see and diverse everything. We may not see all the others in the world, but we can enjoy what we have right now.

There are Three important colors:
Red, Blue, and Green.
But we're gonna focus on Red and Blue.
They started everything, and it's not going to end.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
She was standing there, bright and fiery, right on the ever changing beach. The sand was different shades, being from a very light pink to a maroon type of color.

He was floating there, dark and cold, right in the roaring waters. The water was deep where he was, being a nice shade of navy.

These two were enemies, red and blue.
They couldn't handle their colors colliding and making these beautiful shades of purple and lilac, but they couldn't stop it.

The waters churned as the boy came closer to her, the sand getting splashed with blue.

She wanted to back away, but she knew this was going to happen anyways.
She had to agree with him.

She walked towards him, extending her hand out and cautiously stepping into the water.

He stood up from the water and took her hand, both of them shaking hands gently.

They spoke the words that would change among time.

"I'm Blue" said the man.

"Red" she replied.

But purple just wasn't enough.