Whatever Rosie Wants

"Hi Emmalie." Coo's Kate. Kate really is maternal. A lot like me. Emmalie leans her head on my shoulder as she sits on my hip.
"Hello Kate." Emmalie smiles. Emmalie places her self on the floor, off of my hip.
"Where are you going?" I chuckle. Her excitement was clearly showing. She runs for the door with a huge grin. I look outside, through the glass wall to see Jacob, Seth and Renesmee playing with a football outside, on the grass. She must be going to join them. Soon enough, I see the familiar blonde ringlets of my baby girl and her tiny body compared to Jacob and Seth. They all great her. She looks fine so I focus my attention back to Kate.
"Sorry." I state.
"Don't be." Kate stare's out of the glass wall at them all. She sighs.
"So what happened with you and Garrett?" I ask.
She cracks a smile and I Instantly know that he said yes.
"Yeah. Carlisle is starting the treatment tonight. I can't wait!" She smiles. I chuckle.
"I'm happy for you."
"Thanks Rosalie."
Then before we can start another conversation the boys walk into the lounge room. Garrett, Jasper, Emmett and Edward.
"Alice and Bella are coming over here soon." Says Edward as he enters the room. I nod and mentally say okay. Emmett sits beside me and grabs my hand, holding it gently. I gaze down at our hands. His masculine hand vs my feminine hand. He quickly pecks me on the check. I crack a small smile.
"Carlisle wants to talk to us." Whispers Emmett into my ear. I slowly nod my head. We both stand up off of the couch. Everyone stops their conversation and Garrett asks, "where are you two going?" With a raised eyebrow. Emmett and I both chuckle. Before I can answer Emmett says, "to see Carlisle but I wish."
I roll my eyes playfully. Emmett, always making jokes. Along with Garrett, those two are like unstoppable together. I walk behind Emmett as he tugs me along, within 20 seconds we're at his office. Emmett knocks on the door.
"Come in." We hear Carlisle's voice. I open the door to see Carlisle filling out some papers. We sit down on the bed where I gave birth to Emmalie. Carlisle sits on a stool in front of us.
"So what's going on?" Carlisle says in a more fatherly way. Believe it or not, I feel closer to Carlisle than I ever did with my biological dad. Because I never saw my real father, he was always working. He was trying to keep our family rich during the Great Depression. So when I saw him, he'd be exhausted from a full-day of work. He would read the paper and sit in front of the fire place whilst my mother cleaned and sewed. It's different with Carlisle and Esme. Carlisle works as a doctor but he spends time with us. Esme and Carlisle treat us like their own. They're the best.
"Carlisle, I've been thinking," I start off, "I really... Really, would love to have...have another baby."
Carlisle nods his head. I can see that he is thinking about it.
"Well, since Garrett and Kate are going to do the procedure tonight for the fertilisation you two could do it as well." He states. I feel relieved. I squeeze Emmett's hand with excitement. I feel a grin creeping upon my face.
"We'd love to." Says Emmett.
"Are you sure you want another child? Once you've done the fertilisation there is no going back." Carlisle asks, "not that I'm against the idea. I just want to make sure you are making the right decision."
I nod, eagerly. I want another baby. It will be good. Emmalie being a big sister. Just that thought gets me so excited. The two of my children holding hands and laughing together.
"Yes. I'm sure. Definitely sure." I emphasise the word definitely.
"Emmett?" Carlisle shoots his gaze to Emmett, double checking if he is on bored.
Emmett nods his head, "Whatever Rosie wants, she gets."
Carlisle chuckles. My nickname, Rosie. I giggle. He's too cute. This is why I married him and why he is my soul mate. Emmett knows how to make me happy. He is the only one I can't hold grudges against. I quickly peck him on the cheek when Carlisle isn't looking.
"Okay. So tonight we will do the procedure." Carlisle smiles at us.
"Thank you so much!" I chime.
There are only three things in this world that I will forever love; being a mother, Emmalie and Emmett.
••••••••••••••••••
"Does it hurt?" Asks Kate. We are standing outside of his office whilst Carlisle does his thing.
"No. But it's not particularly comfortable." I smile, "you'll be fine. It's all worth it."
Emmalie is with Bella, Edward and Renesmee. They are looking after her. I haven't told her about me doing this yet. I am going to wait until I become pregnant. I hope she wants to be a sister. I'm sure she will. Carlisle opens the door.
"The boys are-" I begin to say, telling him where Emmett and Garrett are.
"-okay." He cuts me off. He knows where they are I'm guessing. They are receiving the sperm sample. I hope Emmett will be here for the egg part. It's always better when he's here. Kate and I walk into the office and sit on the bed. Carlisle sits in the same stool.
"Okay. So who would like to go first?" Says Carlisle. Kate shoots me a glare of nerves. I think Kate wants me to go first, since I've done this before. That means my baby will be older than hers. I'm fine with that. How cute, our babies playing together like best friends.
"I'll go first." I utter. Carlisle nods his head and goes back to jotting things down on his notebook. Kate mouths a, thank you. To me and a give her a smile in return. Then we hear an opening of the door. It will be one of our boys. I turn around to see Emmett. A feel a big grin creeping up on my face. I feel relieved that I won't have to go through this on my own. Emmett clutches a small tub of the sperm sample.
"Here you go." Says Emmett as he places the tub on the counter next to Carlisle. Carlisle looks up from his notebook and to the tub.
"Thank you Emmett." He says as he moves the tub to his other table, where the medical supplies are. Emmett sits beside me and I feel an arm around my waste. I lean my head on his muscular shoulder. I can't wait to have another baby.