Wattpad Block Party ~ Winter Edition-2

This is a special chapter for the Wattpad Block Party – Winter Edition 2, hosted by !

My contribution to the block party will be an interview with Adam and another one with Alex. Those were the two most requested interview from readers. A request for Adam was almost unanimous with a few from Team Alex.

What I need from you is QUESTIONS! What would you like to ask either or both of the guys?

Please leave your questions in the comment section of this chapter.

You can leave me multiple questions.

That will help me with my question selection. So ask away!

This is your chance to ask Adam or Alex anything. Your question could be one that I select so get busy.

READERS ONLY HAVE UNTIL SATURDAY 12/19/2015 AT MIDNIGHT (MOUNTAIN TIME) TO OFFER QUESTIONS!

Please go check out the Block Party lineup and vote and/or leave a comment and don't forget to add it to your library so that you don't miss out! You can also find the link to the Wattpad Block Party in my library and in the comments section of my home page.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/54467043-wattpad-block-party-winter-edition-ii

Here is the link for the line-up of authors who will be contributing to this party:

https://www.wattpad.com/185624614-wattpad-block-party-winter-edition-ii-line-up

And here is the link to the amazing prizes that you can win simply by participating in various raffles & contests:

https://www.wattpad.com/192448658-wattpad-block-party-winter-edition-ii-giveaway

Here is your Wattpad Block Party checklist:

Leave your questions for Adam, Alex or both in the comment section of this chapter. I look forward to reading your questions and putting these interviews together for your enjoyment.

Add the Wattpad Block Party - Winter Edition 2 to your reading library.

Checkout the awesome line-up of authors & the terrific prizes that are up for grabs.

Like each chapter and comment if you'd like.

Share on Wattpad, Facebook & Tweeter to spread the word!

That's it! :)

Thank you,

RK Close