NULLA

000

                     I was drenched;
anybody could see it was time
to come in out of the rain.
— John Knowles, A Separate Peace

• • •

Mika Hearst dies with one word on her lips: Rosebud. Or, at least, that's how she wishes the story would go.

• • •

At face value Mika Hearst is just like any other person. She reads, makes valiant attempts to repair her comically sad sex life, frequently tries to buy her cat's love, and drowns herself in wine.

But things have started to go wrong, and it's getting harder and harder to convince herself that she's normal. The past is dogging her heels, and the present is proving detrimental to both her mental and physical health. Oh! And she's found herself hopelessly embedded in a plot to take over the government.

But these are minor things, really — especially now that there's a cute girl in the picture.

okay so! i hate this summary and will probably spend the rest of my life rewriting it but that's not what matters! what matters is that i have a new story! and the first chapter will hopefully (?!) be up on new year's day bc how symbolic is that u know.

new year, new story. new year, new emo characters to ruin.

use this as a warning: themes of murder, (sex), alcoholism, (betrayal), and some dark shit ahead !

also im trying my hand at humor for once in my life it's going Great :)

thanks to my love Cora northandsouth for the cover honestly what a babe