The Inside Truths of The Popular (3)

Heres chapter three everyone, im getting a little worried because no one is comment on what they think of my story. I really would appreciate everyones opinion. So PLEASE PLEASE comment.

The Inside Truths Of The Popular (3)

When the final bell rang i was slightly disappointed i had to stop sowing my newest project for my fashions class. Im making a dress, that has red silk flowing down to the knee with i velvet red bow that ties together to make the only strape. the shape of the dress is a form fitting corsett at the botice, with a knee length flowing skirt. It sucks to have to stop.

I walk to my locker to be greeted by Zach, leaning casualy against my locker. After the argument we had at lunch, we hadnt talked at all the rest of the day. " hi" i say bitterly to him. "hey" he says smileing timidly because he knows im mad at him. This is his way of making me forgive him, showing me his softer side. It works most of the time, i always seem to melt when i look in those chocolate brown eyes, and then unfortunatly i get pulled in again.

He pulls me towards him and then our lips meet, and i completely forget what our fight was about. my arms instinctively wrap around his neck as i lightly tug on the roots of his hair. a low groan excapes his mouth against mine and i smile. his hands begin to move along my body... i love when he does that, it makes me get stingly all over in pleasure.

But then i remember where we are and i pull away against his protests. I laugh at his puppy dog face. " Zach, we are pushed up against my locker, we cannot do that here. We get too carried away." i tell him as i watch him eyeing my body. God that 'i want you' look in his eyes is killing me.

"Come on baby, lets go back to my house" he says with that same look in his eyes. I so want to take him up on that offer, but i promised Ali i'd meet up with her at the mall after school. "Im sorry Zach, i cant, i promised Ali i'd meet her at the mall after school." " Your kidding me? come on baby just come to my house for like half an hour?" He says giving me his puppy dog eyes. " Zach, i cant so dont give me that look." " Please, how about 15 minutes? I'll be quick!" yup, thats what you want to hear from your boyfriend, ' i'll be quick.' doesnt that just sound wonderful? " yeah thats what i want Zach, a 15 minute quicky." " well then blow her off and come over, then i'll really make you feel good." he says while grabbing me by the waist and pulling me agianst him. " i cant Zach." i say simply, wiggling free from him.

"Whatever Adri, go hang out with your stupid friend." Adri is his short form for my name, but here we go again. its like he just loves to pick fights with me. He never understands that i have friends that i like to hang out with. He seems to think that he is the only one in my life. " Ugh whatever yourself Zach, your unbelieveable." I half yell at him before i turn and walk out of the school doors.

What and asshole, wouldnt you think a guy would want to be friends with their girlfriend's best friends? Noramlly yes, but apparently they dont mean anything to him.

I would of gotten i ride home with Ali, but she knew me and Zach would be talking after school so now im stuck walking home. I put in my ear buds and listen to the sound of Old School by Hedley filling my head.

Well theres chapter three, i really need anybody to give me some feed back, as soon as i know how im doing i'll start to write some longer chapters. So please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks Kelli!