When in Rome: Where there is Romance

“Finally schools back…” I sighed with relief.

Today was school again. Spring break felt like summer vacation to me and not to everyone else. Probably everyone wants it to be summer now. But that’s for another two months. But I can wait. I walked into school with polina as I always do, then we say our goodbyes and walk away from each other. I go down the hallway to my first hour and that was math. I walked into the classroom and put my backpack down and I walk back to find Bri and Katie.  But I don’t really find them ,someone tells me where they are. Being cheerleaders… gosh. That’s one thing I hate about them is that they are cheerleaders. Bri told me that I have the perfect body to be one. I refused because I don’t want anyone to touch me or hurt me. But I would have been with her and Katie.

“Hey tori~ you’re finally here. We were just talking about what we are doing this summer. Katie is going to Rome with her family. I am staying home, as always. And Katelyn is going to Branson, Maddie is going to Florida. And everyone else is staying home.  What about you?” I just looked at her.

“You said a mouth full. But I don’t know yet. “ I sat down next to her. Gosh did she really have to buy that green dress? Well it was cute on her though. But WAY too short on her. Black heels that feel like you’re going down mount. Everest.  But then again I have no room to talk.

“Well when you, do can you tell us?” I turned and looked at Katie. She was wearing cute light blue skinny jeans with tiny yellow heels and a yellow scarf. She was cute in yellow it really bring her natural beauty. Even though Bri made her this way.

“Yeah I will. But maybe not why I am.” I laughed and so did Katie. Bri just sat there with a face saying

‘You better tell us why sooner or later’. I will play the waiting game with her. It’s fun to mess with her. But then there’s Jordan…  her and Jordan are cute together . Bri finally had the guts to tell him..I swear I think that Jordan hates me or something ‘cause if I don’t tell bri anything. She goes crying to him and he yells at me say that I should then I do… yeah I am scared of him.

“So tori. Are you going to talk to Austin about, You know what, today???” I just looked at Katie surprised. She remembers that?!? How?!?

“I… don’t know yet..” I looked away, but when I looked away. I saw him, Darkrai “Austin” Melineona…. Gosh why does he have to be so~ cute… I can’t tell him anything..

“Course you can!” Katie elbows me lightly, oh crap was I speaking out loud!?

“I don't think i can katie...” i looked down as he came over to see us.

“Hey~ Vicky... what's up??” he gave me the biggest, cheesiest smile ever. why does he have to be so cute and have a girlfriend also...

“I’m just peachy, what about you?” i looked at him and smiled a small smile.  he just looked at me with wide eyes then calmed down.. did he blush or something? because i swear i saw red on his face.  but why would he blush cause of me?? nevermind that.  Although Katie did giggle a bit and poked my side, I slapped her hand away still nervous Austin was talking to me. Maybe he did blush, no Tori stop it! Ugh.

“im ju~st perfect..” he looked annoyed, what could be wrong? I was confused.

“What’s wrong now??” and like the universe was against me,the bell rings.

“i have to go to rome for a family thing this summer....”  He mutters,  “Well I guess I’ll talk to you later.” He smiled at me as he walked off, of course Bri and Katie took this moment to tease me.

“AWW THAT WAS SO CUTE!” Katie squealed and made a weird motion with her hands like her wrists were spaghetti.

“He likes you~!” Bri sang grinning,