Prologue

What will happen when a girl in the age of 24 lost her love that too before some days of her marriage ??? Will it be easy for her to for forget her past and move on in life ??? Will she be able to to forget the love which she has cherished from grade 9 ??? Will be she able to cope up with the loss which she had suffered ??? Will love knock her door again ??? Will she be able to give another chance to love ??? Will a Prince charming enter in her life who will help her up to cope up with her loss ??? Will Nandini Moorthy be able to to forget her love Madhyam Sighaaniya and start a fresh ??? Will love happen twice in her live ??? What if love came at the door of her heart ??? Will she accept that love and let it enter in heart or She will close all the doors of her heart ??? Is it easy to love again ??? To know the answers of these quetions STAY TUNED wid me and my story...

----

A/N - So here I am wid the Prologue of my FictionCan love happen twice???... How was the Prologue... Soo many questions in mind naa... Koi nahi answer chahiye toh jaldi Jaldi se commemt dete jao sablog...Do share your views by commenting and don't forget to hit like buttons... Jitni Jaldi Jaldi mujhe comment aur like milenge unti jaldi jaldi Main aap logo ko update dungi... Will update Chapter 1 as soon as possible...

P.S. - I have to clear this thing that the story is not the copy of Can novel Love Happen Twice ... I have just took the title of the novel...

Okayy Then...
Byeee...
Take care...
Stay Blessed...
Cya...

LOADS OF LOVE n HUGS,
Pari...