WAKING UP IN A MESS

Uggh!!!

I hate Mondays i need to find that person who made mondays  whether dead or alive (probably dead) and give him an earful (i'am sure it's a him).

Waking up with nicki minaj's Anaconda, I got up and did some stretches but only for a few seconds cos my ever cheerful mum decided to barge into my room.

"Rise and shine.it's a beautiful morning". i sighed.

Mum is always so cheerful and i don't know why.

"Mum,what's so beautiful about this morning when am going to school, uh,and why aren't you bothering my brothers". i  dramatically huffed.

"Alright, miss grumpy pants! i grace you with my presence and this is how you treat me? don't worry i will leave this instant!!! Hhmmmmp!!!!!" she stomped out her room and rolled her eyes.

I turned my dock station listening to  Maroon 5's maps as i got ready for school.i took my bath 5 minutes later i came out and rubbed my lotion and did my make over. put on  my baggy black sponge Bob square pants with my converse shoes.i jogged downstairs grabbed an apple, yelled goodby to my mum and dashed out of the house but not before my mum said.

"Break fast is the most important part of the day so you musn't skip it"

"That's not in my dictionary" i said and left.

☆Vote★Comment☆Fan

Sorry this part isn't long i promise to make it more longer next time.

《Zonnoque》