"Holding on To You"- Twenty Øne Pilots

"Please don't tell me the teacher is looking." I was having the best time. Until I heard a voice that wasn't dreamy and didn't belong to a dark haired hottie.
"What? I can't hear the mumbling, Maddie."
"Huh? Oh I was just talking in my sleep, I guess." I then saw my bedroom light on. Last thing I remember was my light being turned on and the time on the alarm clock slowly fading... Now the alarm clock said 5:45. "What are you doing in here, mom?"
"Don't be rude, I could hear your alarm clock and I wanted to make sure you weren't still asleep."
"Okay."
"Get dressed and I'll make you some eggs." My mom left and shut my door. I stood up and pulled out the usual from my closet. Light-washed jeans, a white floral tee, one of my million sweatshirts, and then black converse. I quickly brushed my teeth and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and ran out to catch the bus. "I have your eggs!", my mom called. I pretended to ignored her. I like the non-burned school breakfast better.
💞💞💞
As I walk into the courtyard, I immediately remember my dream. The words he said, the taste of his lips, the softness of his lips touching mine. I remember all of it, if only if I felt it. I search for my best friend, Brooke. I look over heads, all wishing my dream would come true. I finally see her, sitting next right across from the dark haired star of my infamous dream. Cameron. I sit down and lean my head on Brooke. Her shoulder is my favorite place to rest. "Ya, tired?"
"Yea, I got the worst sleep. Yet, the best dream." Brooke turned to me, causing my head to fall. "Spill."
"Okay, so we were in art-"
"You and Cameron?"
"Yea. And he's sitting next to me, working on the history assignment. The long one. I look at him and smile. He looks back at me and smiles back. He says "hey, you're smart. Can you please help me with this?" I nod my head. I start to explain how to do it, and he interrupted me. He tells me to go ask for water 10 seconds after he asks to go to the bathroom. I do what he says. He meets me outside the classroom. He pulls my hand and takes me to the janitors closet. I started blabbering about how we shouldn't do this, we'll get in trouble. But that wasn't at all what I what thinking. I was thinking about how I could just melt into his warm hands. He tells me to be quiet or we'll get caught. We were alone together in a small room. I start telling him I could give him my paper, and he leans in. He wraps his hands around my head and starts to kiss me. I immediately shut up and kiss back. He says that was for giving him my paper."
"Ohmigosh!"
"I know right! I started thinking that my dream would turn into a make out sesh with my pillow, until I heard a non dreamy voice that didn't belong to a dark haired hottie, named Cameron."
"Who? Your brother?"
"No, my mom."
"Ew." Me and brooke started talking about the Spanish assignment when the most unexpected thing happens.
Cameron starts walking towards me, eyes dead locked on me.