Journey through the end of summer

"Dear diary, i kind of think, this will be the last entry, i will make, is that ok?. Well one fact is that, our teachers told us to write in a diary. In between the days, of our school trip. And soon it will be graded tomorrow or after tomorrow, i guess. So I wanted to start, from the end of the trip. Right back from where i learned something that i think it has made me think of not only the trip, but life. Teachers told us to write our experiences, based on the trip. But i think that i learned something, from the trip, that i will like put on this entry that came to me by experiences. Yet, is not an experience based on the visits and places we went, as i was told to do so". 

Albert, sat on his desk. It was starting to get really dark, and it suddenly felt like a nice thursday afternoon, as the sun started to set. It was that time of the semester when, it was almost over. It was albert's last semester of literature, at one private university. "I expected to have experiences that will made me change, to get to know, things thought i was missing about life. But i thought about a metaphor. Ever felt like, you wanted to meet, another points of view?. 

What would it feel like to meet, another side of stories, and to change perspectives?, well i did. The fact of changing, my surroundings made me feel like i had a chance to meet something, i have been missing on. This entry was in fact meant to be specifically about places, and visits of our trip. What about, all the places and visits that come through our minds, in between them?. That is what i want to do here, what i want to write about". 

Albert's private university had taken all of their literature students, to a recreation trip, to England. With the purpose, to interact from a close point of view with the victorian writing style. Meet closely some of their authors. The Victorian style, was albert's favorite, English literature, to grab on and go. one of his favorites were the Bronte sisters. Jane Eyre, was one of the reasons, he wanted to graduate from a literature course on his college. It had been one his favorites, since he was a small kid. "it all happened so fast!. As i told you on my first entries, it took us 12 hours to get there. But, once we arrived, at one of the most historically, beautiful places, of born literature, i was fine. 

It's funny though, how 

some people, always warn me about feeling homesick. 

in between, these trips. i don't know why, they always do that. I always feel like home. Anyway. 

Well, seems like, I didnt forget to write about the beautiful, museum we went to visit. in between, the first two days, as i remember. It had all of the elements, that i could dream of. Charles dickens, lewis carroll, dante, doyle, wilde and even the brone sisters!, all of their stories, and most of their history was there! 

Well in case you aren't familiar to the victorian literature, or era. Victorian literature it was formed during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901) or the Victorian era. It forms a link and transition between the writers of the romantic period and the very different literature of the 20th century, and it breaks a transition between the poetry and the novels. The novels have more focus on the victorian era.Their novels, tend to be idealized portraits almost seen as utopias of difficult lives. 

In which hard work, perseverance, love and luck will somehow, win out in the end. also is seen that virtue would be rewarded and wrongdoers are suitably punished, as justice is made. They tended to be of an improving nature but with a central moral lesson at heart. 

I couldn't bear to think, i was there, where most of my favorite, writers used to live! Moving onto, the hotel we were staying at, we suddenly all had time to start working on our diaries entries. Of course i wrote about the bronte sisters! what i didnt told you, though. As soon as i was done with that, it suddenly felt like i had to do something more. i felt really inspired to start writing a story, but i didnt wanted to had my grade being damaged. it was my last semester, it was a silly, risky thing to do".