Prologue

Prologue (third-person)

Benedict looked at the young girl that was walking onto the set. She had hair that tumbled downin soft, light brown waves that framed her almost flawless face. She had big brown eyes that slanted upward ever so slightly. She had a little, slightly upturned nose, that sat perfectly in the middle of her face. She had a set of straight white teeth behind two perfect lips. She wasn't tall, only around 5'4'', but she had a set of nice long legs and nicely proportioned body to make up for that. She strided onto the set with unmatched self-confidence. Not the conceided type, but the type that says you love yourself, but not that you think you're better than anyone else. Ben felt a slight shiver run through his body. His face went bright red when he realized what his body just did. He turned away when he realized why she was there. She was there to play the lover of Sherlock.

 After discussions and complaints coming in from fans about the fact that Sherlock was alone and that a potential love interest for him was eliminated, the writers decided to rewrite the season 3 script and put in a special someone for the super sleuth. So they put out auditions and one woman caught there eye. This was her, Luna Auditore.

 She was fresh out of film school when they called her. She didn't actually think she'd get the part. But she was amazing at doing accents, so she thought she's audition for a few BBC shows. So, although she walked around with utmost confidence, her eyes showed Ben that she was sufficiently nervous. 

 Steven spotted her and smiled. He waved a hand, motioning for her to come over. She walked over and smiled brightly. She was so nervous and excited. She wasn't even 20 yet. She knew this would change her life, but she didn't yet know how much. 

 DISCLAIMER: Luna isn't actually like really perfect, it's just that this is kind of how she's being discribed by Benedict. She's like perfect in his eyes or whatever. Just clearing that up !