Nerd To Famous (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

Nerd To Famous Prologue

Harry began to throw water balloons at me even though we were just walking down the street to the ice cream shop.

“Harry stop those are cold!”I yelped when one hit my bare leg and he handed me one and I stared down at it for a second the hit him square in the face. I ran off cackling like a maniac when drugs are on sale.

Harry wasn’t to far behind me with his hands loaded with water balloons. I jumped over to big hole in the ground and ran into the ice cream shop to see the older lady Glenda who is usually here working behind the front desk again.

“Hey Glenda do a favor and hide me? Thanks.”I dove behind the counter and the bells on the door rang as Harry walked in the small shop.

“Hey Glenda did Rosy go out back or is she somewhere in here?”Glenda nodded towards the back and Harry walked out to the back and I slowly stood up from behind the counter.

“Nice Glenda.”We high fived then I snuck out the back with my one water balloon left and saw Harry with his back turned towards me. I smirked and launched the water balloon at his butt. It hit right in the middle and he turned around and started randomly throwing the water balloons at me.

Once he had finally stopped I looked down at my cloths and they were completely soaked while Harry’s butt and face where the only things that had gotten wet.

“Come on kids I have some towels inside.”Glenda motioned us in and handed us both a small towel and we dried ourselves off our best.

We had been walking down our street everyday since we were kids and Glenda has always been here behind her counter serving ice cream and every time we came we always got the same thing.

Two scoops each on the waffle cone.

Harry and I got our ice cream and walked to the corner where we always sat and we both savored every bit, or lick, of our ice cream.

“Hey Rosy can I ask you something important?”

 I looked over at my best friend Harry and smiled.

“Harry you can trust me with anything I’m your best friend, I tell you everything so you can tell me anything.”

“Rosy do you promise when your parents send you to my school and put you on that cheer team that you’ll still pay attention to me? The cheer leaders are snobs.”

“Harry I wouldn’t forget about you or not pay attention to you, you’re my best friend and always will be we have known each other for like ever and nothing is breaking that. No one can tear us apart as long as they don’t kill one of us but then our spirits would be with each other.”He smiled over at me and I felt so good being able to be just me and Harry.

Best friends forever.