We met Because of Her ~ Boy on Boy Naruto Love Story ~

So I haven't watched this anime in years and my shame and boredom gave me the idea t write this story because lets face it! Bi & Gays Rule! (Along with Straights!) ^_^ hehe....and I do love anime and it's odd that I haven't writen a fan story in so long...(because of work!) So enjoy and it is a short story sadly! This will be taking place when they are in about middle school because I sadly forgot the whole point of the anime...(has been years..) again enjoy!

~~~~~

Naruto's P.O.V:

  I hide ontop of a tree as I watched inter the school, her long pink hair blowing in the wind. She lightly pushed it back, pulling it into a ponytail. I frowned. I always liked her hair down. She looked so sweet that way. I feel like a stalker but what else can I do? Shes in love with Sasuke, every girl in school was. I hate him but yet there's something I have to say like about him..don't judge. It's this weird feeling I kind of like, deep down inside. I always try and not listen to it. Sakura, pulled something out her pink bag, lipstick I think and a mirror. I watched as she puts on her makeup. If you ask me she doesn't need any!

          As I stared at her perfect shape and face a group of girls shouted. I looked over at the group, to find the girls staring at of course Sasuke. What do they see in him? He walked into the school grounds with the girls following after him. He walked up to my tree, looked up. Our eyes met for a moment, I felt my face blush. I looked away then back to see him walking past my tree. I sighed. He looked at me with those eyes again..I thought with out thinking like crazed teenage girl in love. I shook my head, slapping myself a few times. What's wrong with me?

 What really hurt was that sakura was following the group of girls running after him. Trying to keep up and push the others out of her way. "Lucky jerk gets all the girls" I rolled my eyes. Finally the school bell wen't off, meaning school had started. I jumped off the tree, landing on my feet. Did I tell you that Gym class was my easiest class? Well it's true and I'm very proud of that fact. Walking through the halls, I saw Sakura pushed up against the wall with Sasuke pinning her down. His tongue freely, licked down her neck, he saw me but kept on going. "Let's get out of here and have fun, it's only the first day" He whispered in her ear. I bit my bottom lip.

     "But isn't that bad? They'll find out" She fought back, placing her hands on his chest. He leaned in, liking her softly. Once her eyes were closed, he smirked at me. Is he teasing me? Does he want to get beaten up or killed? "No this is wrong!" She whispered and ran away, running past me. Our shoulders touched from her movements. I felt my heart beat faster as soon as we touched. I shouldn't be i love with her, I have no chance. I looked back to see Sasuke leaning against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest and a playful smile on his face. "Do you enjoy hurting girls?" I asked with out thinking. He thought it over for a moment. "I wouldn't say that but they are fun" He answered but this time with a smirk. His cockiness is making me sick.

"Whatever, its your life just don't hurt Sakura again" I once again spoke with out thinking. Oh how I wish I hadn't said that, now he thinks I like her and will only use her to piss me off! As you can tell we don't get along one bit. I hate him because my love, likes him and well I have no idea why he hates me. Nor do I care, I guess we were just meant to hate each other. "Now that you said that,I might as well go against your wishes and use her til I'm bored" He replied in that cocky voice of his. I hate his badass player said. When we were kids we used to be friends, not just friends but best friends til he started liking girls first. "Whatever, do what you want" I replied acting like I didn't care but we all knew I did.

           I turned back around not waiting for his reply and simply just left him there. I have better things to do then this. I walked into my first period English class, to find a group of girl standing around what should be Sakura's desk. I listened closely to hear crying sounds and the girls telling her it'd be okay. That jerk did hurt her and I can't even do anything about it. "At least he looked at you and even said more then two words" A girl with blond hair spoke out. The girls looked her way, Sakura picked up her head that was placed on her crossed arms, on the desk. The blond haired girl stood up, walking Sakura's way. She flipped her hair back then started to talk. "Most of us have never even had him look our way and your crying over him wanting your body? Don't you love him? It shouldn't matter if you love him plus we all see the way he looks at you" She looked down with a frown.

Now it was Sakra's turn to speak, she stood up and walked over to the blond girl. I bit my lip, stopping myself from laughing. The look on the blond whores face when Sakura smacked her was prize less. "Listen here I may not be a slut like you or some of the girls here but at least I know better not to sleep with a guy that doesn't love me back. I'll happily save myself for my true love" She pointed to her heart. This comment made me very happy. Just then Mr.Player himself walked into class, late I might add but so was the teacher. He has that mirk that ladies loved and I felt weirdly over on his face.

  "Why'd everyone stop talking? Don't stop because of me" He was looking straight at me of course. Why was I the only one who can see the real him? Sure his good looking I guess and has a perfect body with a hard 6 pack to match along with it. And well that hairstyle of his only made him better. Oh and did I tell you about his pants size? In the locker room he has the biggest well, lets say lollipop and I had the 2nd. But that isn't all that matters right? He never did his homework last year (he flirted his way to the nerd girls hearts and they happily did it for him!) But I guess it must take up a lot of brain power to keep girls from finding out about his real self, huh? He acts like he doesn't care but I know he does. Wait why am I thinking of him in that way? Ugh I need these thoughts to go away soon.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

   so comment? :D