The Masked Academy

<P R O L O U G E >

We live in a world of magic.

Werewolf, vampires and witches got along well unlike fairy tale which says they don't.

There was a few category for each.

We have the advanced vampires - specialise in healing.

We have the common vampires - specialise in taunting and seducing.

Above all we have the elites of the entire vampire society. The female elites specialises in creating any objects desired and the male elites specialises in destruction.

We have the werewolf in two category.

The elites and the common.

The elite werewolf have fangs that oozes poison upon bite and are able to mind read.

The common only have a strength advantageous to humans.

The witches comprises of two categories too, the elites and the common.

The elites have the ability to control minds and enter the gate of zero. The gate to netherworld.

The common only have the ability to look into the gate of zero.

The most feared creature in this world only exist in two form. The tribrid of the three elite or the demon warrior from the deepest pit of zero.

The tribrid have the ability to burn anything to ashes just with a glance with their eyes. Whereas the demon warrior has the ability to change the time whether present or future to destruct and change the world we live in.

Its not to be feared as both forms only exists once in a million years. But, they shall never coexist or there will never be world peace.

I am the chosen three elite tribrid. I am a feared monster.

--------------------------------------------------------

This was a story I wrote last time when I was bored. I just have the thought to develop this plot cause I got this amazing dream. Comment your thoughts and vote.

*This was about 4 years back but I decided to edit this again. ❤️