Highschool of the dead

Auuuuuuuuuu as more and more zombie’s cry Takashi and the others struggled to get past We'll try to shoot them from the other side you get in car and look after Alice, Alice the younger one who is 7 was holding Saya hand and the rushed into the car for safety."I’m scared “said Alice frightened to even move.”Just shut up the last thing we need are the zombies to hear and suddenly creep up right behind us" Saya said in a moody sort of tone Because Saya and the others were all 16 she should have been more nice and feel sorry for the little girl in addition to this her parents died while trying to save her. Alice immediately did as she was told and shut up although she felt upset and wanted to say something back she hesitated."I can’t hold them off for longer Takashi" said Rai, Rai just wanted Takashis attention because of her crush for him she did not used to have a crush for him she actually used to have a boyfriend but Takashi had to kill him because he was transforming into a zombie and was about to kill Rai as well but it was also hard Takashi because Rais boyfriend Hisashi was Takashis best friend and ever since Rais crush got bigger and bigger every minute.