Chapter one

It was meant to be perfect, the holiday away from Primary children at 5 and 6 years,  but of course with kaylen's luck, she hadn't even gone yet and she already was running late to catch her flight to California, which was her birthplace, anyway. She made her way to California from London Every Winter, hoping she might run in to someone from Primary school, or one of her family members. But alas, it never happened. 

As Kaylen rushed out the door to her already running car in the snow, with two suitcases full of essentials,books, electronics, and of course some other random things to keep her busy. she threw her things in the back seat of her car before practically throwing herself in, , buckling her seatbelt and driving off to the airport, where hopefully she would catch her flight, she couldn't care less how crowded it was, well.. maybe she cared a bit, seeing as the amount of people in her way determines if she catches her flight.

When she got to the airport she soon realized that it was more crowded than a pack of sardines, groaning and getting out of the car with her bags and slamming the door, Kaylen rushed inside only to slip on the ice the last moment, as she rubbed her head in a daze, she looked up to see a slightly older male, who, of course was most likely enough to make her drool. Kaylen blinked up at him before realizing she had run into him, "oh, i apologize im just in a bit of a rush," she explained in a hurry, to which he chuckled. "don't worry about it, darling" he stated with a grin. Kaylen's cheeks turned a bright pink color as she stood up, great.. a fuck boy, but a hot one at the least. she thought to herself before realizing if she kept this up, she wouldnt be in California in 11 hours of flight, she hurriedly said goodbye to this stranger before running as fast as she could to get where she needed to be, but thankfully made it in time.

Once she was on the plane before takeoff, she could finally relax. Well, she was completely, terribly, wrong.. Through most of the flight, a young boy at the age of four had been keeping everyone up, which Kaylen would usually have high tolerance to, but today, wasn't her best day..so she found this boy to be quite annoying, but he eventually fell asleep in the last 10 minutes of flight, and that was a relief to well, everyone. his poor mother looked older than she did at the start of the flight, makeup smudged, hair messed up to hell and back, she was only 30 but now looked as if she was pushing 40.  When kaylen got off the plane, she noticed the man from earlier again, who was he? Kaylen shook it off as just a coincidence, getting her bags before leaving to find her best friend Daniel, who was to pick her up at the airport but was running late, there was alot more heat here.. she noticed as she waited outside in her winter coat and jeans.

Daniel showed up only about half an hour later, which felt like ages for Kaylen, getting in the car quickly. "where have you been?" she asked with a small glare to him. "geez, sorry! i had to pick something up, last minute shopping, yknow?" Kaylen rolled her eyes to his comment. "couldn't it be more last minute?" she asked.

GAIStxR     OH MY GOD I WROTE THIS LAST YEAR I KINDA WANNA CONTINUE IT