Chapter 12

I FELT NO REMORSE!  I FELT NO REMORSE FOR KILLING LIVING CREATURES (EVEN IF THEY WERE UGLY LOOKING).

"My Lady, where did you get that emerald?" asked Talbor

'I found it when I fell, what i don't understand is why it attached itself to your sword?' I said hesitantly

"That is because its not Talbor's sword but yours!, Talbor dosen't fight with weapons, he was only the gaurdian of it until you arrived' Slade commented to himself.

" What did you just say? Dude i'm already freaked out about killing those ...........things, so you might as well explain in a louder voice so i can understand why I AM A FREAKING KILLING MACHINE!'

No need to worry about that it's your ingrained memory from your past. Your skill with the sword is legendary. In time your memories will return, but you should know you were trained by the best swordsman that ever lived ....your father.

"Slade, if I was queen , what happened to my parents? And why if I can be be reborn why not others?

" You were given the gift of rebirth, because you have unfinished business and because you are no ordinary being. You are one of the most powerful magical creature in our world and that's why you are queen. Let's leave it at that for now, too much information might affect you, you need time to accept everything I've just told you. Let's go question that troll." He said shaking his head at me, indicating I won't get anymore answers from him today.

Slade sat watching the troll, patiently sharpening his sword, his method of intimidation the troll s embed to be working the troll looked visibly shaken with huge sweat beads rolling down his face.

" I'm only going to ask you once if you don't answer I will start slicing pieces of you until you squeal or until you die, the choice is yours so think carefully before you lie." Waking slowly to the troll he asked " what is your name? Why are you so far from your home? Who sent you here? ....