Powers Unleashed (Prologue and Chapter 1)

Prologue

Anna's POV

As a watched him run away from me something boiled inside me. Maybe it was anger? Maybe it was sadness? You see, one of my best friends in the entire world left me. I decided to tell him that I have these superhuman powers.

It ended in the worst way possible.

Chapter 1

I wake up to the cold air on my face. Ugh what is that pain in my side? I look down. Oh it's just a stick. I slept on the ground AGAIN last night trying to gain back some energy. Might as well go look for a more permanent stay right? I fold my blanket up and put it in my bag. I search through my bag to see if I have everything. Can never be too careful. Blanket, food I "borrowed", markers.....wait how did I get those? Oh well. Toilet paper, beanie, and brush. Good I have everything. So I started walking down the street. As I was walking I saw an old, abandoned shack at the end of the road. YEAH SCORE!! I ran up to it and fortunately it was unlocked.

"Hello?" I called out.

Looks like nobody lives here. I started to look around the shack. I looked at the bed and I started to think about my family and I got a little mad. Ok a lot mad. Enough to catch the wall on fire. 

Oops. 

The only way to put it out is if I think of something sad. I start to think of my best friend leaving me after finding my secret. Tears began to run down my face and sure enough, the fire went out. Damn I need to keep it under control. I went to look through the cabinets and there was....food? Well no shit Sherlock of course food would go in cabinets. Well as long as I had time to myself I might want to reflect.

(A/N: srry if you guys think it's a sucky chapter this is my first book and I want to know what you think her life story is.)