The first and last

Hi! It's been a while. Do you remember me? The first? The first one you loved? The first girl who became your world? The one who always trips easily on a little chunk of rock, the one who hates your best friend's guts and picked fight with him? The one who practices french braids on your hair 'cause it's long, the one who named your dog Meimei but died last two months ago? The one who fell on the ground and laugh because it's really embarrassing? The one who cooks you porridge whenever she wants to, the girl you always chased because she likes to run?

That whenever she flips her hair, you are mesmerized because you thought she was a beautiful angel sent from above. That whenever she burps, you thought she'll vomit because she's very fragile for you. That whenever she do the chores, you always replaced her because her hands might get rough. That whenever you glanced at her she glances back at you and pinch your nose as hard as possible.That whenever she sings, wind was blowing softly through the back of her head.That whenever you received a message for job interviews, she helps you to the possible questions to be thrown to you. She loves cute things, right? You gave her a cat plushie and she smiled the whole week, she was really enlightened that time. You two were like married couples. You know how much she likes to eat, right? The moment you treat her in a buffet and she was like, finished 10 plates and want some more, but you insisted to go because you're going to buy some clothes for her. You remember the time that she had so many suitors, but she chose you.

Where are you? Where are you when she was hurt when you left and her mother died due to an unfortunate accident? She was extremely devastated emotionally, you knew what happened that time, right? But you didn't choose to stay by her side to comfort her for all the sorrow she felt, but instead, you chose to leave the country for opportunities, but you were fooled, right? Where are you when she was hospitalized due to Traumatic Stress? I don't know how she got that, but the doctor said it was that. You heard the news about her but still, you choose to stay abroad waiting for good opportunities to come. Did you said that she was your world? Really? How sweet of you.

And now, you're telling that you want her back because you lost everything? You wasted the time you should be with her! To fight with her! I have to tell you this...

It's gone. She's gone. She chose to be with her mother.

But she left this letter for you.

~Maisey

P.S.I still love you. I will love you till I die.

END.