I

Lily's pov

When I woke up I was in a room with bright lights and I was hanging from my hands. I looked around realizing there was other girls in the room, all of them were naked including me. Wait, I'm in am auction house? 

I looked around more to see that in the crowd there were handsome young men yelling out girls numbers? I looked down to see a number branded to my chest, it read 306202. Then I heard my number called along with a humongous ammount of money. The auctioneer said the three strike things and that man walked up to collect me.

Masters pov

I walked up to collect my prize but once I grabbed her collar she started squirming and screaming "HELP ME" repeatedly. I yanked her up by her collar and harshly whispered in her ear " if you don't shut up I won't hesitate to punish you right here on the stage." Then I smacked her across the face.

Once I talked to her she calmed down and we walked to the desk to pay. I gave the man 50000 and walked off. I pulled her to my car and ordered her to get on the floor. She obeyed silently. Once I got in the drivers seat I looked at her and she had silent tears rolling down her face.

I looked at her and spoke "What's wrong?"  No reply
I asked her again sternly " What's wrong?"  No reply
I then grabbed her collar and pulled harshly upwards until we were face to face. I asked her one more time "What's wrong.?" She replied quickly" s-scared, master"