Thrown out

Nick sighed as he blow a black strand of hair out of his sky blue eyes. His thoughts wondering to tomorrow his birthday! Not that it mattered he was never remembered on his birthday, he was thrown out of his parent’s world when he was six when his baby sister was born. He was forgotten, he was just a distant memory he learned and got over it. Yeah he did cry when he woke up on his birthday and got no happy birthday or cake or presents but most of all when his parents didn't even look his way on that day when they just fanned over his one year old sister. He cried when he woke up and found he only had one present for Christmas and nothing in his stocking when under the tree where presents for his sister and parents and when he asked he got smacked and was told to stop being selfish.

 But he got over it and figured at he was nothing but a person in a house after that day he got nothing anymore when it was Christmas he stayed in his room and when it was his birthday he go out and by himself a cupcake and a candle, he'd sing happy birthday to himself. Sad but true.

  He looked to his left and saw Derek the hottest, coolest and meanest guy in school he had a deferent girl and boy every week. Nick was in love with Derek not that it mattered he was ignored by Derek and bullied by him. Nick looked at the clock and star putting things in his bag, he was set right when the bell rung he got up and walked out of school. That was his last class he walked home slowly, he walked forward looking down he turned the corner and bumped in to someone. "Hey watch where you’re going fag!" He was shoved to the ground. Nick looked up to the six foot tell boy standing over him it was Derek the tanned skinned hunk that he was in love with, Nick sat there staring at the guy he loved wind blow and tussled Derek's dirty blond hair. Nick stared in to mocha chocolate brown eyes. "I-I'm s-sor-ry" he stuttered.

  Derek scuffed he looked away from the kid that bumped in to him. Derek looked at his watch he need to get home and get ready for his date with Kathie his toy of the week. He looked down again to see he kid getting up when the kid stood he saw the kid was to his chest so that would make him five six, and the kid was quite beautiful why haven't he fucked the boy before. "Hey do you want to go on a date with me?" Derek asked.

  Nick looked up at him, his heart fluttered and skipped beats but it stopped and fell when he remembered he would be just a fuck toy some on else on Derek's bed. "No," he said and walked past Derek his black hair blow with the wind his smell reached Derek’s nose. "Hmm," Derek hummed 'He smells good' Derek had a slightly heightened smell   he was born with it The doctors said it was a gift.

 Nick ran as fast as he can tears in his eyes he had a chance with Derek and he blow it but he know it was right because it would hurt more to taste haven and then to never have it again. Nick turned another corner and ran down the street for a bit and then turned and ran up his drive way in to his house he slammed the door and ran past his parents and up to his room. He knew they wouldn't concern them selves with him and that made him cry harder why can't there be one person that would notice his absence that would care if he went missing. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Nick woke to his alarm blaring he pushed his blankets away and got out of bed. He walked down the stairs his heart raced as he hoped his parents remembered his birthday. He walked down and sat at the table. "Morning," he said his parents looked at him and gave a small smile "Morning," They said, "morning," His sister walked down from the stairs and his parents beamed at her. "Morning sweet heart!" They said as they hugged her. Nick looked down at the table and picked at his eggs. "So do you guys know what today is?" Nick looked at them with a small smile. "Friday 23 of September," His parents said, Nick looked down his smile falling his eyes clouded over with tears. He should have never thought his parents would remember.

 Nick walked down the side walk after breakfast with his parents and sister, he turned the corner and walked down a road that lead to the rest of the town a few minutes later he was in front of a bakery he entered and went straight for the front desk, he rang the bell on the counter that said help will come. Nick looked up when he heard someone come up he gasped when he saw Derek standing there. "Oh hey you’re the kid that bumped in to me yesterday," He said and leaned over the counter and looked Nick in the eyes. "Still say no?" Derek asked and winked.

 Nick blushed. "Yes now can I get a chocolate cupcake?" He asked his face blank. "Sure," Derek turned around and got a chocolate cupcake for Nick. "Thanks," he gave Derek four bucks and left to the ally beside the Bakery he took out a small blue candle, he took out a lighter and lit the candle. Nick stuck the lit candle in to the cupcake." Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me..." He sang sadly his voice broke slightly his eyes full of tears, Nick took the candle out and unwrapped the cupcake and took a bite. He eats it slowly and throws the rest at the dumpster in front of him. "It’s your birthday?" Nick looked up to see Derek standing in the front of the ally. "Uh...Yeah," Nick got up and dusted of his skinny black jeans. He walked past Derek who grabbed his arm. "Well then let me give you something for your birthday." he pulled Nick towards him and held him to his chest. Derek leaned down and pressed his pink lips to Nick's who struggled but gave in after a few seconds and kissed back. Nick pulled back. "What is wrong with you?!" Nick yelled and smacked his fist against Derek's chest. "That was my first kiss you bastard!" Nick turned from him and ran past Derek and out of the ally.