Rent-A-Tutor (1)

"Allie!!! Come on! You promised me ice-cream!" my best friend, Lee whined from the opposite side of the door to the changing room.

"Lee don't be a fat pig. I'd be out soon."

"What's taking so long anyway? It's not like you ever dress well."

He's right.

I hate to admit it but he is.

I walked out in a short tight skirt that was light blue in colour and I was topless.

Don't be a pervert! Yeah - you. I'm in a bra and he's used to it so :P

"Whoa! For school?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Obviously not you idiot."

"So why?"

"Cos I wish I could but I am not risking it."

"Allie you could, you know. No one is stopping you."

I snorted in response, "yeah, right. The last thing I need is guys making my grades drop. Let me change real quick and we'd get your ice-cream so I can revise."

He undid my zip for me as I walked back in to change back to my normal jeans and sweatshirt.

"Your grades don't have to drop necessarily Allie. You've never been asked out on a date and to be honest, guys don't even know you exist." he went ahead.

I poked my head out and glared at him, "you know I exist Lee. That's enough for me."

He grumbled inaudibly and shut up.

I always win when it comes to this subject and it took years of practice.

"Come on. Don't pout. It doesn't look good on you." I said playfully and stuck out my tongue.

"Shut up." he mumbled.

He hates it when I'm like this and I understand but you'd think that he has gotten used to it by now.

So he says I'm pretty and gorgeous (whatever) but I am not taking chances.

First of all, my grades are perfect and I refuse to let some lying stupid guy change that all in the name of love.

Secondly, no matter how much Lee, my mum and every member of my family say I am pretty, I am not risking being put beside Courtney (the most gorgeous cheerleader in school. Head cheerleader by the way) and then losing to her.

Thirdly I hate change. With a passion. I like how it's just Lee and I but I know pretty soon he's gonna leave me for some pretty undeserving chick.

"You're thinking about me leaving you again, aren't you?" he asked understanding my silence.

I hate how easily he reads me but that's what you get when you've spent your entire life with a guy.

"Yep." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"I will never leave you Alliebear. Not until you're with some decent guy of your own."

I rolled my eyes and said, "you're gonna die single then."

"Oh shut up. But you may be right at this rate."

I clutched my chest and feigned a look of hurt which i've perfected, "no! You've hurt me Lee. Real bad."

He chuckled and put his arms around my shoulder lightly as he ordered his ice-cream and mine.

"At this rate you're doing a better job with destroying my love life than I am. You're feeding me with too much fat Lee."