Chapter 1 - Editing and puppy-faces

Anthony's POV

We were just finished filming a Smosh video when I plumped down in the office chair in front of the Mac. I wanted to start edititng as fast as I could to get some free time later. Our usual deal was that I edit the motion pictures and Ian edit the sound. Then we sit down together and rewatch, edit small mistakes etc. Sometimes we both sit in front of the Mac and edit the whole shit together, and it's great fun. Though that's when we have a lot of spare time, which is not that often anymore. 

I turned on the Mac and plugged in my headphones. Then I opened up Final Cut Pro and opened the file I wanted. You thought I was going to edit the video we just filmed? No, we have this video we filmed a couple weeks back that has some editing left to do and it has to be uploaded this Friday. It's Tuesday, so we've got a little time on our hands. I entered YouTube on my personal account, AnthonyPadilla, and turned on some music like I always do. Normally, you have to consentrate about the sound and stuff while editing. But since that's Ian's responsibility, I can mute the sound in Final Cut Pro and listen to whatever I want. That's a part I love about our deal. Ian get easily distracted by music, but I always work the better when listening to my favorite music. 

I have a private list that contains my favorite songs. My routine is to just start from the top and press 'automatic play'. The songs are mainly by The Fall of Troy, my favorite band. I also enjoy listening to gaming music, screamo.. Almost everything, but not those boybands small girls listen to. I promise! It hurts my brian okay! ( A/N: < poor brian. Just kidding. I know I'm supposed to write 'brain') 

The first song is "Ohio Is For Lovers" by Hawthorne Heights. It's a great song and I know the lyrics by heart. I start the editing while singing along...

----

After a couple of hours, I quit editing. The clock is now 7PM. Ian and I are going to get some fast food later, when we're really hungry. It often happens that around 8PM, Ian approach me and whine about being hungry. Then I feel that I'm hungry too, and we get food. Okay, it happens the other way around as well. I'm a real pain in the ass when I'm hungry. 

Since we usually don't get food until 8PM, I have an hour to spend. What to do? I could edit more, but I don't feel like it. I clicked into YouTube to see if there were any new videos I could watch. No. Nothing interesting. Then this weird thought came into my mind.

Fanfiction. 

We have got several requests and mail with Ianthony fanfiction. I've never really read them through. Are they any good? Some of them are apparently really sexual, from the small parts we've read on Ian is Bored. I'm dead-ass curious about this interest they have in writing stories about me and Ian having a relationship. 

Before I thought any further, I entered the search 'ianthony fanfic' in the Google search bar. So many results! I'm kind of concerned about what teenage girls do these days.. I clicked on the first link. It directed me to a website called Wattpad. Never heard of it. Probably because I'm not into the fanfic-writer world. I read the short fanfic, amazed by the creativity and a little creeped out because of the idea. 

The fanfic was about Ian and I as teenagers, experimenting on each other.. It started with kissing and ended with... well, yeah. You know what I mean. 

It should've made me click out of the page in disgust, but to be honest... I sort of liked it. It was a cute fanfic, even though it ended really sexual. A part of fanfiction is that if you read a good one, you can imagine the scene happening in your head. Which happened to me during this story. I felt that my jeans became tighter and I looked down. Oh shit. I apparently got aroused by the story and the fact that I imagined doing all that with Ian. What? Why? I'm straight! I shouldn't become aroused by thinking about doing something sexual with my male best friend. Hell, I shouldn't even think about that kind of stuff. I pushed the problem away for now and tried to think of something gross to make the erection disappear. 

I glanced down. Yup. Gone. Then I heard footsteps approaching the door. I quickly closed the browser and put my hoodie over my lap. Just to be sure. Ian entered and looked at me. 

"Anthonyyyy..."

"Iannnn..." I replied in the same whining tone as him.

"Ian is hungryyy..." he said and looked down at the ground.

"Anthony is toooo... What do you want?" I asked.

"Burritoes. And tacos." he said and looked up at me with the most adorable look I've ever seen. What?! I think he's adorable?

"Okay, then. Get in my car and I'll lock up here."

Ian grew a big smile and skipped out of the office and towards the garage. God, he's cute. He's like a little girl sometimes. 

That's the second time, Anthony! Second time you called him cute. And that thing with calling him cute because he resembled a little girl? Now you sound like a pedophile..

I shook my head and turned off the Mac. Then I walked after him and locked the entrance door.

Am I in love with my best friend?

________________________

Ian's POV

After we filmed our video, I relaxed and played some games on the Xbox 360. Anthony went straight to editing. He always does that. I understand. The earlier we get to start, the faster we can get it done. Unless we procrastinate. Which we sometimes do.. He'll let me know when he's finished with the motion pictures, so I  can start with the sound. Believe me, be happy we have separate sound and video when we record. The sound from the camera is really bad. 

I may be a little bit more aware of it then most people that doesn't edit videos, considering Anthony and I have been doing this for the past 7 years. In the beginning, I didn't mind. I didn't even notice. But now, I remove the camera sound as fast as I can. 

-

After a few hours, my stomach ached. I was so hungry, so I went towards the office where Anthony supposedly sat. When I came closer, it seemed like he noticed me. I heard him hastly clicking the mouse. Is he hiding something? I'll ask him about it later.. I walked into the office to see him sitting casually in the office chair with his hoodie over his lap. I looked at him and whined.

"Anthonyyyy"

"Iannnnn" he replied. Whining.

I looked at the ground and said, "Ian is hungryyy..." I felt like a little kid doing that, but who cares.

"Anthonyy is tooo... What do you want?"

I thought about it for a second before I answered: "Burritoes.. And tacos." I looked up at him with my begging face, trying to look cute so he would accept my wish. Weird, I know. 

"Okay, then. Get in my car and I'll lock up here." he answered. I smiled and skipped out to the garage like a little girl. I probably looked ultra-gay.. But hey! My puppy-face worked. I'll use that to my advantage. Maybe I'll get him to make breakfast for me in the morning? Probably not, considering none of us knows how to make anything edible. Maybe he'll try anyway. I'll try it out later... 

Author's Note: Yay, new Ianthony fanfic! This chapter was a bit long, don't expect all of them to be that long.. I originally made this in two chapters, but since it's the same scene with two different POV's, I decided to just make it a bit longer chapter. Hope you like it!

Fan/follow to get to know when I publish. Vote for the fanfic if you enjoyed. Comment your opinion! :)

-RandomUniCorny ;3