Dirty Harry Styles Imagine

I saw his index and middle finger grasp of the cigarette, moving it up to his lips, taking a hit, leaning back and letting the smoke drunkly flow out of his mouth. He had his sunglasses on, he probably thought he looked like a mess because of last night. I slid the door, walking to the stoned flooring, Shooting his gaze at me, “What do you want?” I stayed quiet, looking down finding my hands interesting, “I.. uh..” “You…?” he sounded annoyed, “I’m sorry.. Look, I didn’t mean anything by it. I saw no tr-“ “Right,” he rose his voice, along with his hand adorned with his favorite rings and watch, “But, that’s YOU and YOU happen to be fucking stupid when it comes to guys.” My heart sank at his harsh words, “You don’t mean that..” “Why would I say something I didn’t mean?” “Because you’re angry at me..” “Fuck off,” he scoffed, “NOW.” I cleared my throat and went back into our flat. Harry and I had been together for almost a year now, when ever he’d get angry I knew to usually stay away but this time I simply couldn’t. He was being a complete asshole, and I was tired of it. I was known for being mean, intimidating, and dominant. I was over this bullshit. I stormed out, making sure when I slid the door, It made a loud sound, “What the fuck is wrong with you?” He shouted, “You are,” I began, “Fuck you and you’re ways of trying to be the dickish boyfriend. You’re just the biggest pussy there really is. You’re acting as if I fucked Liam, he just wanted to vent about Danielle over dinner, chill the fuck out,” I did a sarcastic laugh, running my fingers through my hair, “Holy shit, you even cried in a damn interview about being hat-“

“Stop!” He yelled, his voice getting raspy, “Oh no, I’m just getting started. The only thing I told you not to do was cross me. And guess what? You did, so it’s on. I’m not going to let some pansi yell at me, let alone tell me what to do.” He stood up, his jaw was clenching, “Okay, look,” he said frustrated, bringing his right hand to caress his cheeks, lips, and chin, “You playing this whole you-can’t-tell-me-what-do-role, isn’t going to work for me.” “That’s why I’m getting the fuck out of here,” I yelled. He got closer to me, lowering his voice “Don’t yell,” I could smell his breath filled with hard liquor and cigarettes, “Fuck y-“ He hissed, blinking, and gripping my forearm, forcing me back into the flat, “Let go of me, Harry.” “Stop it, okay?” he said lowered himself to reach my eye-level, “No fuck you.” He started to kiss my neck, and my cheeks, “Stop it, Haz..” I attempted to push him off, but he was being too persistant, “Ugh, fuck it.” I said cupping his cheeks and crashing my lips against his. “I’m sorry, babe.” he said between kisses, “Me too, love.” I felt my body leave the ground, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lead us to the guest bedroom, too frustrated to go to our room upstairs, He threw me on the bed, hovering himself onto me, “God, you’re so sexy when you’re angry..” I giggled, “So are you,” He chuckled, continuing to kiss me, pulling up my oversized shirt, “This is so much easier for me..” he smirked cheekily noticing I had nothing under, “Just fuck me.” I said frustrated. “As you wish,” he pulled his jeans down along with his briefs, exposing his hardened dick, “You know what?” he squinted, “No.. you’re not going to get it that easily, you said some pretty hurtful things,”

He rubbed his tip around my entrance making me more wet than I already was, he began to move it up and down my clit quickly, making my wetness be exposed by sound, “I love when I can hear wet you are,” he said, smiling, “You’re a dick..” I said panting, “What’s that?” “I said you’re a di-Oh fuck,” not giving me the heads up, he shoved himself into me mid-sentence, filling me with his usual, unforgettable pleasure, “Who’s the pussy now? Hm?” “M-me..” “Who am I?” I didn’t respond. “Who the fuck am I?” he rose his voice “My daddy..” “That’s right, and what do you want daddy to do?” “Fuck me as hard as he c-ca..” I couldn’t manage anymore words, “Shh,” He grabbed my thighs, pushing them back for more access to the depth, “Fuck..” he said, I could his skin glisten, his pace grew faster, making my walls clench around his massive cock. He threw his head back, “Fuck yeah,” snapping his head back, making his ringlets fall down, covering his eyes partially, I turned my head, knowing that I was close, he knew that was my sign, “No, look at me, I wanna see your face when you come,” he panted out, I nodded, quickening his pace even more, making his balls clap against me. I came then, letting him know that he was the reason for my feeling this pleasure, I shouted his name. As I was falling from my high, harry pulled out, something he never did, and squirted himself all over my body, muttering, “Shit,” He lied down beside my plastered body, and kissed my cheek, “How about a shower?” “Please,” “So naughty,” he said still catching his breath, turning me over to spank me.