EPISODE 20

episode 20

trans credit @0timelost

soompi Ugly Alert thread

UA Episode 20 Part 1

DH saw JS crying as she drove passed him. JJ was crying on a bus stop as she recalled what JS had told her.

JS:  If she is hurt, we will give her a remedy. By comforting her, it will be enough.  Let’s do that, JJ. I broke your dream, and I feel very sorry for it. It’s all because of me…it’s all because of me. We can’t take away Nari’s effort and make her regret it in the future.

JJ continued to cry as the camera faded away to show JS talking to a customer while DH watched him in curiosity.

JS: This material is very thick and permeable.

DH continued to observe him while the camera faded away back to JJ. JJ’s phone rang.

JJ: What?

Mama’s Boy: I feel that I failed again.

They went out to drink.

Mama’s Boy: During the test, I was able to answer the questions whole-heartedly and listen carefully, but when I came out of the test, I discovered I answered incorrectly.

JJ: How is that considered to be a huge problem? Just take the test again. You have a mother who will economically support your education, so what do you have to worry about?

Mama’s Boy: I can’t stand it anymore. Staying in a room every day just to prepare for a test, makes me feel like it is wasted (?). I don’t want it.

JJ: Then just don’t do it. You just got sick of all the support that you have, so what are you suffering from? What have you faced in your life that you are not satisfied with?

Mama’s boy: Don’t joke.

JJ: Someone, for six years, from fourteen to twenty years old, in order to bring up three siblings, he didn’t even hear him being called brother once. There is a person, who appear for the first time after ten years, to hear these words, “don’t disturb my life.”

Mama’s Boy:  How am I lucky? I think I write it correctly.

JJ: There is a person who sacrificed everything only to get a slap in return.

After their rants, they were sitting at a bench, totally drunk.  JJ was falling asleep.

Mama’s Boy: JJ, before I saw you, I wanted to die….thinking that I will die by jumping into the river. But now I feel it is good I didn’t die.

JJ: What did I say to you to make you not want to die?

They kissed and Mama’s Boy woke up to find JJ standing in the same room as him.

Mama’s Boy: JJ

JJ: It’s morning.

Mama’s Boy: JJ

JJ: Today is a new day. Mama’s Boy (sorry…don’t know his name), yesterday, just pretend nothing happened.  

JJ walked out of the hotel (?) and Mama’s boy chased after her and grabbed her to stop her from leaving.

Mama’s boy: Nothing happened?!

JJ: Right. Yesterday, nothing happened.

Mama’s Boy: Are you god? It already happened.

JJ: Then pretend that I received a punishment.

Mama’s Boy: What do you mean?

JJ: I am too bad by using the excuse of comforting you to punish myself. What happened yesterday has no meaning.