Mahnoor Ace Rae and Haya <3

Hello.

So this is basically about my 4 legit best friends.

These four; Mahnoor, Ace,Rae, and Haya.

There like the craziest friends I've ever encountered on wattpad. There like amazing. Beyond amazing. They mean the world to me. I want them to know that I will always love them forever and ever. No matter what happens. Its us against the world. We'll always stick together and if anything ever happens, we'll fix it together. Always. You guys are my besties. My life on wattpad. I wish I had gained you guys in my real life. Where I coul hang out with you guys. But it sucks. Although Ace lives really close by me, I will meet you one day ace, and thats a promise btw. Anyways, they are all awesome.

Thank you guys for always caring for me. When my own family was being jerk faces. You guys were always there for me to talk to. Always listening to my constant complaining. I appreciate you guys sticking with me through everything. Hard times and not so hard times. My happiest time and my sad times. You guys have always been there.

I miss you if I'm not talking to one of you. I can't imagine wattpad being interesting without you guys. Ya'll are the main reason I always got on wattpad.

You four make my life much better. I can't put it in words of how much I love you and appreciate you guys.

Maybe one day we all four can hang out and stalk cute guys. Thats my plan. #We'llstalkoutstalkers.

I just want a chance to meet you, each and everyone of you. Because if I did, it would be a dream come true. We'd probably do crazy shit. Like idk play cards. Oh god that is so fun. Omfg. And go to walmart and switch the bathroom signs for males and females. #Rebels5ever

I just LOVE you guys. OKOKOKOK.

I'll leave now. <3

Mahnoor- I love you with all my heart. You're beautiful no matter what happens, You're my wife.

Ace- You iz da hoe. You iz ma hoe. I love you ahah <3 StaySexy<3 xoxo

Rae- You're just fucking beautiful <3 Ms.Sexylicious c': I love you

Haya- Swizswiz. <3 I love you tons. You're the queen to pussyland. (good times) You're gorgeous.

Okay?Okay.

I seriously love all of you<3

Now I shall leave, Bye<3

~ Umera