Graduation

Hey! So this is a little toursie story. Okay a lot of toursie stories. But if you want to request a toursie  just comment:) enjoy!

     Today was the day you had been waiting for, college graduation. Countless hours of sweat, tears, and cuss words. Everything you had been working for since the fourth grade was finally coming. Your theater degree was in full swing after today. Of course you couldn't give all the credit to yourself. Your parents sent you tons of care packages and lots of hugs and support. Josh was another huge help. Josh was your boyfriend for the past four years, and you thank God every night for him. He was always there for you. It was his graduation as well.
      You were working on your curls when your roommate/best friend walked in. She already had her cap and gown on. In her hand was a bottle of champagne.
"I'm not getting drunk on my graduation. You know I don't drink." I said seriously.
" Y/N, we made it! College graduation!" Your best friend, Allison shrieked and looked a little tipsy.
" I know. It is unreal!" You finished the final curl in your long blonde hair.
"You look stunning." Allison hugged me.
"You don't look too bad yourself." I laughed. She smiled. Being roommates for the past four years was amazing.
"I better get going. I promised Josh that I would see him before the ceremony." I placed the cap on my hair sprayed hair.
"Get some." She wiggled her eyebrows.
     You closed the door to your dorm and walked outside. You looked around at your surroundings wondering how this all snuck up so quickly. Josh saw you and waved you over. You smiled and walked towards the tree. Josh and you had met there. You  even had your first kiss under that tree.
"Hey, Y/N. How are you feeling?" He hugged you.
"Nervous, scared, excited, thrilled. I don't really know." You snuggled your face into his chest.
"Me too." You looked at him surprised.
"You? Nervous? Impossible!"
"Today and the things I am going to do are making me jittery." He swallowed and stuffed his hands in his pockets, balancing on his heels.
"Josh, what is wrong?"
"Woah! Look at that bird!" He pointed furiously fumbling with his pocket.
     You turned around and looked. You saw a few blackbirds fly by, but nothing interesting was happening. Josh cleared his throat. You turned around and your hands flew to your face. Tears welled up in your eyes. This is why he was nervous. There was Josh propped up on one knee with a ring box in his hand, smiling like a doof.
" Y/N, I love you with all my heart. I have treasured these last four years so much. It seemed like a long time to wait, but I had a plan. After our kiss under the tree I knew you were the one. I knew that this was where I wanted to ask for your hand. I already cleared it with your parents. They actually like me. Haha. Well, Y/N? Will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" He said with tears in his eyes.
"Y...yes! Yes! Josh, I want to marry you!" I hugged him.