Ghostly ( Harry Styles Starring)

Chapter 2

Aviva's Pov

Sure enough, I saw Harry in school. Surprisingly he was in some of my classes, but I didnt get to speak to him as his new friends pretty much hogged him all day. But I caught him staring at me a couple of times during the day.

I reached my house and jogged quickly inside. 'Hello?' I called as I put my bag down. I was answered with an ear full of silence. My parents must be at work, I thought.

I grabbed my keys, my drawing pad and pencil and ran out to my back yard. I climbed through a hole in the bushes and ran out on to the beach.

The waves calmly moved up and down the shore in a slow rhythm, as the birds cried as they swooped over the water. I took a deep breath and began running free. I smiled as the wind hit my face, causing my hair to fly in all different directions. But I didnt care.

I kept running until I reached a small stoney cliff. I watched as the waves crashed against the hard stony material. I stood onto a large piece of the stone and continued to climb a little until I reached a small ledge. I held onto the rock as I scooted around the side of the cliff. The ledge wasnt high of the ground, so I jumped down onto the sand.

No one but me knew about this part of the beach. I remembered finding this place as a young child as I climbed curiously around the cliff. Ever since, it has been my secret place. Ive never even brought my friends here.

I walked up to a large rock that overlooked the sea. I climbed up and stared out into the vast waters. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sounds around me.

I opened my eyes slowly and took up my pen to start drawing, but something, or someone caught my eye. Being curious, I hopped down of the rock to investigate.

As I walked closer, I noticed it was. a person. A boy to be exact. He looked about my age, maybe a little older. I paused for a moment. How did he get here. No-one but me knows about this place. I wondered if he followed me here? Or was he stalking me? Millions of questions flooded through my mind, but I was soon intturupted by the boy speaking.

'Its nice out here, dont you think?' He kept his back to me. I had to admit, I was a little freaked out, how did he know I was here? I begun to walk closer to him.

'I feel free here. Do you?' He asked, still not taking his eyes off the waters.

I turned to look at him, but still keeping my distance. 'Yeah I do.' I responded shyly.

I moved closer to get a better view of him. His black hair was short and spiked up at the front. He was tall, much taller than me. He was dressed in a baggy green t-shirt, and some black jeans with tennis shoes. I noticed how blue his eyes were, but I felt weird when I looked into them. I felt, almost, sad...

'I wish I could take off, and fly away like the birds. Do you ever feel like that?'. He asked. He had a deep voice. I couldnt recognise an accent. I took a step back. Everything he said, was exactly what I think when I come to this beach. It was almost like he was reading my mind. Like

he understands me.

I sat down onto the damp sand, frowning at this strange boy. How did he get here I kept asking myself. I pushed my long hair behind my ears.

'Im Luca. Whats your name?' He turned to face me. When he looked at me, I felt as if I had seen him before. He felt familiar.

'Im Aviva, do I know you?' I asked squinting my eyes to look up at him. He smiled and chuckled quietly to himself. 'You dont recognise me?' He asked sadly.

I racked my brain for an explaination. School? Work? At sports? But nothing came to mind. 'Im sorry, but no.' I replied quietly while I looked down at the sand.

He walked over and sat down beside me, still staring out at the sea. 'You'll figure it out soon.' He said without emotion.

There was a silence, but it wasnt awkward. It was oddly peaceful to have the company. I closed my eyes and breathed in the sea air. In. Out. In. Out.

I wanted ask Luca where he came from. How he got here? What he wanted? I opened my eyes to ask. 'Hey how'd you...' I stoped. Luca wasnt here. He was gone.

I jumped up and spun around to find him. But he was gone. Vanished. Just like that.

I scratched my head, confused about where he went. He just left without saying anything.

If anything I was more freaked out about how he got here, how he knew how I felt. It was like he was inside my brain. But the weird thing was, he was so familiar, like I spoke to him before. But I couldnt think of a reason.

I began to walk slowly home. My parents would be home soon. I thought about Luca all the way home. I couldnt get him out of my mind..

It was eleven pm, and I begun to settle down to head to sleep. I rested my head on the pillow and pulled the blankets up under my chin. And before I realised, I was falling into a deep, dark sleep...

Falling. Falling.

I opened my eyes. The light was blinding. I shielded my eyes from the dazzling light.

'Aviva!' A male voice called out. I stood up quickly and spun around to try and find the source of the voice. 'Hello?' I called back confused. I walked around in desperation to find the hiding person.

'Viv.' I turned around to see Luca stand with his back to me.

Wait! Luca? What the hell is going on? 'Lucca?!' I called out. But no sound came out. I tried again but nothing happened. I screamed and screamed until I needed to catch my breath. But Luca didnt hear me.

I walked closer to him. I was about to shake his shoulder when I noticed the girl he was staring at.

I noticed the familiar long blonde hair, bright blue eyes.

I stopped breathing, my heart thumped hard against my chest.

The girl was me.

'Luca? Luca? Whats happening?' I screamed. Hot tears spilt down my cheeks. 'Luca!' I yelled. But he didnt hear me.

I watched as he took my hand. They looked out over the sea. I recognised we were on a cliff at the beach. I noticed how high up we were on a cliff. The waves hit violently off the cliffs edge, the wind whiped my hair.

But I was out of my body. Watching me. Myself. I watched as I smiled to Luca, and he smiled estatically back.

Without warning, they took off running towards the cliff edge. I didnt hesitate to scream. I ran after them shouting for them to stop, but again, no sound came out.

Then, bam! I was back in my body falling into the rough waters. It felt like I was flying. Flying like a bird over the waves. But I continued to scream, terrified, petrified.

I was falling. Falling.

Then darkness.

Whoa :) Hope u enjoyed. Comment, vote, fan!!!

- Kt xx